Lxrddck

Jan 4, 2021
Im stuck on recovering Ashleys pages. I been going to all 4 places for 1hr or even 2hrs i cant seem to find atleast 1 of the pages. Please help, losing my sanity lol

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Im stuck on recovering Ashleys pages. I been going to all 4 places for 1hr or even 2hrs i cant seem to find atleast 1 of the pages. Please help, losing my sanity lol
Did you pick up the very first one right after the quest started? The others don't materialize until you pick up the first.

Reactions: Count Morado

Lxrddck

Jan 4, 2021
Did you pick up the very first one right after the quest started? The others don't materialize until you pick up the first.
Nevermind, i found all 4 pages but the quest doesnt update or is there more than 4 pages

Last edited:

PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
I have a question Bread, are you only working on the next update or if you have inspiration or ideas, do you advance things from future updates? :unsure:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I have a question Bread, are you only working on the next update or if you have inspiration or ideas, do you advance things from future updates? :unsure:
Several of the streams have been drawing content for stuff that will be in future updates, not the one Bread was currently working on, though I don't know how much advance work Bread does outside of the streams. I suspect not a lot.

donaldtrump

Dec 3, 2017
My game freezes up after the cut scene where you wake up with your sister and Sabrina. As soon as you leave the store a text box pops up that never finishes loading.

Tried to get through it twice to no avail. I'm playing on Mac using the windows download with nwjs.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
My game freezes up after the cut scene where you wake up with your sister and Sabrina. As soon as you leave the store a text box pops up that never finishes loading.

Tried to get through it twice to no avail. I'm playing on Mac using the windows download with nwjs.
Do you get the same bug on the actual Mac version?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Nevermind, i found all 4 pages but the quest doesnt update or is there more than 4 pages
there's 5 total, you have to grab the first one in front of the comic shop, then if you go clockwise around town it goes
- front left exterior of school
- right side street by hospital
- in the park, left side grass
- all the way to the right of East Main St. in thee road by the construction site

I have thee plan down for the entire main story and I know what happens with most of the characters involved in that. Side girls like Sabrina and Brenda get figured out as we go, but it's all connective tissue that holds on to the main

Do you have any idea when Lucia will gain content?
Lucia unfortunately won't get any content until she's voted in for her update, but the good news is that she will be eligible for the v.07 vote - so if everything goes well you might see her story soon(ish)

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
How do you jump in this game. Stuck on Sabrina in hell.
This is a problem commonly seen with people using the mobile build and in touch mode. So assuming that is the case, either tap on the tile next to the lava, or temporarily switch the buttons back on and navigate over the lava in that mode.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes