BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Ahoy y'all - I've posted a patch file containing a bunch of fixes for bugs reported after the public release (it's on substar and posted to the OP under 5.1 Patch), if you've had any issues with your playthrough I would suggest applying the patch as it should fix most problems. The patch hasn't been extensively tested for all scenes, so do be wary and please continue to report bugs to the Discord as you find them, it helps me out a lot.

Malakingbob

Apr 8, 2022
BreadManGames Okay, beyond the obvious deserved kudos for a great game (and I LOVE the way you make the MC [and player by default] feel like a shit for pushing mom to swallow), the "Oh, it's not a demon, it's a Protestant" line had me in stitches. Brilliant. I'd play that line over and over again!

• Haha
Reactions: FakoSIL

Viressa

May 24, 2018
View attachment 2290920
The nw.dll file for this and the last version are showing as a trojan in virustotal.

Is this false positive?
I don't know, virus scanners nowadays are so unreliable and will throw up a thousand false positives for every real detection because they use AI/ML. Just to be safe, you should download the game from the , as where-ever you got it from might have been compromised. But it's *probably* fine.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes