PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
I pray to the Lord every night that this Doodle is included for v.6 xD,...seriously, this doodle has so much potential, both to give Brenda a bit of history and to visit our Aunt Cassie, gosh, imagine this. , the tough English teacher punishing us with physical labor for being lazy in class, or simply because she caught us spying on her on the beach, and with it another session with our favorite aunt.

I hope I can count on Pan's blessing to continue publishing my recolors and fan arts that I do every week, I have some but finally this year I will be able to dedicate myself 100 percent to sharing my work.
Brenda n Cassie workout.png

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
I pray to the Lord every night that this Doodle is included for v.6 xD,...seriously, this doodle has so much potential, both to give Brenda a bit of history and to visit our Aunt Cassie, gosh, imagine this. , the tough English teacher punishing us with physical labor for being lazy in class, or simply because she caught us spying on her on the beach, and with it another session with our favorite aunt.

I hope I can count on Pan's blessing to continue publishing my recolors and fan arts that I do every week, I have some but finally this year I will be able to dedicate myself 100 percent to sharing my work.
View attachment 2299044
Damn! Thicker then a bowl of oatmeal! Can't wait to see more of this two big booty bitches

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Damn! Thicker then a bowl of oatmeal! Can't wait to see more of this two big booty bitches
so I played this version directly after v2, has the corruption route been discarded? the choice is gone right! or is this a temporary situation and it'll be back in a future version?

Ifindhelp

Jun 14, 2021
Does anyone have a problem with the game on android can't seemed to play it whenever I open the app it's all black screen...

PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
From today I will be sharing the fan arts, recolors or mini comic strip style stories that I will be creating starting today from my favorite game Demon Deals, I am a conceptual artist and pixel artist but thanks to the Bread streams I am learning to draw and color style cartoon and this is my way of honoring this work that I am so passionate about! I have set myself a personal challenge to upload a daily job to improve, if you have ideas, suggestions or comments I will be very grateful to read them :) Cassie and Brenda gym Sluts.png

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Deprecation notice:

A new and greatly improved version of the mod is now included in Demon Deals v.05+.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demon Deals: CG Enhancement Mod (Outdated)

View attachment 1895198

This mod has for purpose to enhance the look and feel of the game by enhancing the images for a more pleasurable experience on hi-res screens - It's done via AI machine learning algorithms that aim to bring out detail and make colors pop all while preserving the default resolution.

Downloads: | Workupload | Pixeldrain

View attachment 1846779 View attachment 1844662 View attachment 1844668

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have a Low Res Version then can you share it my way please? My phone cant support the game lke it used to. Its laggy and keeps closing whenever I try to FF the game.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
If you have a Low Res Version then can you share it my way please? My phone cant support the game lke it used to. Its laggy and keeps closing whenever I try to FF the game.
:unsure: The mobile version is the low res version. Not that you can see that due to the phone screen sizes, but look at the download size in comparison.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes