Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Io there, Developer. I have to say I'm enjoying the game so far. That said, there's one thing, a major problem, that must be said: please either put some teleport option or have an option to walk EVEN faster. The city is way too big and it can be tiring to walk from one point to another, specially if they are afar.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Io there, Developer. I have to say I'm enjoying the game so far. That said, there's one thing, a major problem, that must be said: please either put some teleport option or have an option to walk EVEN faster. The city is way too big and it can be tiring to walk from one point to another, specially if they are afar.
There's a fast travel option, actually. Press M to open the map and click on a label to fast travel there. (No idea how you open it on mobile, sorry.)

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
There's a fast travel option, actually. Press M to open the map and click on a label to fast travel there. (No idea how you open it on mobile, sorry.)
1673473204244.png
Top left icon. Once the map is open, just click/tap a place on the map to fast travel there.

Reactions: Count Morado

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Also, the game bugs when signing up for classes. After talking to everyone in the auditorium and trying to leavem you can't. It says that I have to sign for those subjects, but I already did that.
Edit: nevermind. For some reason, the 2 black girls didn't spawn at first, but did after patching the 5.1 version.

Last edited:

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
And here it is, I still need to polish my lineart technique more but if I do fan arts daily I think that in a year I will get the results I want. Enjoy our favorite milf friends. (I wish Leslie would get so corrupted to delight us like this)
:8612uwubread:
View attachment 2304290
This is Top-tier art, always appreciate that this game's fanbase is so alive and dedicated to reward us thirsty mortal souls.

Reactions: Summertube

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
So folks with the recent update, which women from DD are your personal favorite? I'll list my current five (not a ranking order)
1.Leslie (I mean come on, It's obvious)
2.Sam (tomboy is an instant appeal to me)
3.Sofia (just look at thos milkers man) :love:
4.Dr.Faust/Lilith (already hot as a demon, smokeshow as a human)
5.Officer Juggs (she doesn't have content yet but I'm already excited)

Last edited:
Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
So folks with the recent update, which women from DD are your personal favorite? I'll list my current five (not a ranking order)
3.Gabriella (Has a princely cute charm to me, would be fun if she hides huge breasts like a sarashi under her suit)
4.Dr.Park (the doctor/patient setting already intrigues me)
1. mom (Leslie)
2. Ashley
3. the two angel
4. the policewoman (think is lesbian)
5. Brenda

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
3.Gabriella (Has a princely cute charm to me, would be fun if she hides huge breasts like a sarashi under her suit)
4.Dr.Park (the doctor/patient setting already intrigues me)
1- Cassie ( I AM going to enjoy corrupting her. She liked the main character from the beggining anyway and I guess she's kind of like her daughter, so :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:)
2- Leslie (obviously)
3- Brandy (horny cousin goes brrr)
4- Ashley (looking forward for when we can actually do her)
5- I'll go with Angelina, but it could honestly be anyone.
The fact that top 4 is full of incest is a mere coincidence :coffee:

Reactions: Kakuroi
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes