"Hanafubuki"

Jul 7, 2021
Hello where can i find the basket on the laundry i cant find it i have a quest but i dont know where the basket in my home

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Sorry, if i'm disturbing you... but I have days that I can't advance in Sofia's history class after going to the library.... Sofia sees the cell phone then starts the class and the game stays permanently black screen.
When you're finishing the first day of school you get a black screen? I haven't seen others getting this error before, have you reloaded and still run into the issue? If you're playing on PC send me your save and I can take a look at it.

Hello where can i find the basket on the laundry i cant find it i have a quest but i dont know where the basket in my home
It appears a short while into Leslie's story, keep progressing with her through Movie Night's and other events and it'll show up soon

Steve Nova

Jul 20, 2018
When you're finishing the first day of school you get a black screen? I haven't seen others getting this error before, have you reloaded and still run into the issue? If you're playing on PC send me your save and I can take a look at it.

thanks again for your patience. here I leave you my saves

Reactions: D_Boy36

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
thanks again for your patience. here I leave you my saves
Ok, this was a weird one. I have no idea what the issue is/was with your save that was causing it to brick, but it for sure was doing that. I've attached a fix, replace your save with the one included and unzip the data.zip and overwrite the same files in your own data folder. There will be a hiccup when it teleports you outside but it should pick up again after a few seconds. Good luck, sorry you had this problem and hopefully this works.

Reactions: Steve Nova

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Man, I didn't expect such a good ending to Sabrina's story. That said, please tell me we will get more sex scenes with her, aside from those we already got in this update. Please.
Eventually? Yes, absolutely. Soon? Eeehhhhh... Probably after .07. Maybe.

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys. I'm not great on computers. Is the patch file needed and where do I drop it. I need someone to talk me through it like I'm 5 years old. Do I do it before or after extracting? Hahaha

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hi guys. I'm not great on computers. Is the patch file needed and where do I drop it. I need someone to talk me through it like I'm 5 years old. Do I do it before or after extracting? Hahaha
You don't absolutely need the patch but it does fix a few bugs that were reported after the public release. There's a ReadMe inside the patch that tells you what to do but essentially

- you have the downloaded game that you've extracted from the zip folder
- you've downloaded the patch file and unzipped that
- take the 'data' folder inside the patch and drag it into the game directory folder, when prompted to overwrite existing files, do so
- you should be good after that

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
You don't absolutely need the patch but it does fix a few bugs that were reported after the public release. There's a ReadMe inside the patch that tells you what to do but essentially

- you have the downloaded game that you've extracted from the zip folder
- you've downloaded the patch file and unzipped that
- take the 'data' folder inside the patch and drag it into the game directory folder, when prompted to overwrite existing files, do so
- you should be good after that
Thank you very much. I've done all of that, except the part where I drag it into the game directory. As I said unless it says that somewhere, I don't know how to identify it. haha :)

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
No and no.
Please refer to this #4852 comment of mine that I posted back on Christmas Eve.
So this update, because it is a x.xx.5 update, will be sooner than the future 0.6, even if it is not out in january. I just looked at the progress tracker and I have to say it looks very good already. Might we expect it to be out around february's beggining?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
So this update, because it is a x.xx.5 update, will be sooner than the future 0.6, even if it is not out in january. I just looked at the progress tracker and I have to say it looks very good already. Might we expect it to be out around february's beggining?
Wdym it looks good? It's just preproduction so far. Hasn''t even entered the full production in their chart.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Wdym it looks good? It's just preproduction so far. Hasn''t even entered the full production in their chart.
I looked at it two days ago and only the art bar was colored, and just a little bit. Now they're almost done with pre-production. I'd say that is going pretty good.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes