PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
Hope sooner or later Bread will hire you, you are very talented
That would be a dream, but Bread said a long time ago that he is not looking for more artists to collaborate on the project, I am satisfied with continuing to make Demon Deals fan arts and maybe delving into rpg maker so that later I can create mods that add small interactions or mini scenes that further enrich the game, but before I have to polish my art a lot more, that's why I decided to upload a fan art daily and improve day by day and in some future make my own visual novel,
all thanks to the inspiration that Breadman influence in me.

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Will the story have some kind of netori with humiliation, apart from corrupting people, it will also show how it distances them from their family or partner?

May 19, 2019
Today I decided to go a little further and think about the things that are coming in the future with our favorite milf Leslie, I think that all this week I will publish a fan art of her every day and next week I will dedicate it to other girls who deserve attention.
View attachment 2306931
dude we need a whole page for fan art and video of this game

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Will the story have some kind of netori with humiliation, apart from corrupting people, it will also show how it distances them from their family or partner?
yes, there's a few men in town who will get it bad

I am stuck at Sabrina's quest where mc is told to go vesper woods right x1, up x2. But there is nothing, plz help. What to do?
try right x2 and then up x2 when entering the woods

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is there a current save or a code to unlock all? My save from last version breaks the game.
Slot 50 will put you at the start of the current content. (Unless you're on mobile, then you'll have to start over. Sorry.)

Steve Nova

Jul 20, 2018
Sorry, if i'm disturbing you... but I have days that I can't advance in Sofia's history class after going to the library.... Sofia sees the cell phone then starts the class and the game stays permanently black screen.

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Leslie is just top notch her beauty lies in her thunder thighs.

I wonder if she has bush or not but this image gives us rough idea what we will be getting . Perfectly balanced like Thanos knife.

If roleplay scenario results i request Breadman to have Leslie in Catwoman/Mrs incredible costume.It will be a dream come true.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes