BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Please add Leslie scene for the next update
Leslie will have some content in every update, she's my favorite

did...her boobs...just got...even bigger? :love:
tom-tucker-family-guy.gif
They did get slightly larger to match the scene art, and are also riding a tiny bit higher - again to match how I've been drawing her in scenes.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Any substantial content with Amira has to wait until her update. She does alright in the polls but Brenda won this most recent vote for v.06 so Amira won't even be eligible again until v.08's vote.
What about 0.7. I am not trying to demand anything, I am just curious how the votes work. Are they just every second big update?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
What about 0.7. I am not trying to demand anything, I am just curious how the votes work. Are they just every second big update?
The group that wins one vote isn't eligible for the following vote, to keep the cast rotating and so I don't clear out the entire school before moving on. Amira is part of the School Staff group, like Brenda, so that group isn't eligible for v.07.
The groups are

School Staff (Yumi, Mae, Brenda, Sofia, Kristine, Amira)
Students (Sabrina, Sifa, Hannah, Lucia, Chiwa, Oluchi)
Townsfolk (Bex, Sam, Sunny, Arianna, Babs, and Grace)

The Linnets (Susy, Tammy, Katie, and Destiny) are a combined group that is it's own thing as well

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Any substantial content with Amira has to wait until her update. She does alright in the polls but Brenda won this most recent vote for v.06 so Amira won't even be eligible again until v.08's vote.
Oh man don't be that guy, fans are idiots (everyone knows that), follow your own vision (or failing that follow mine :p), more hijab action please :D.

Is there an ETA on corruption being reintroduced? that was the big selling point for me.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Oh man don't be that guy, fans are idiots (everyone knows that), follow your own vision (or failing that follow mine :p), more hijab action please :D.

Is there an ETA on corruption being reintroduced? that was the big selling point for me.
we're working on it, corruption and variable dialogue is something we want as well

Reactions: jaredforks

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Sure I hear that, but are we talking in the next few updates or quite a long way down the road, like after you've finished the love route?
Before then I would think, it's not 100% in my hands as I am passing the coding/eventing torch to Zakko but I would say definitely not in 5.5, but maybe before v.08-9? Somewhere around there. Hopefully. Maybe.

Reactions: Stil996

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Oh man don't be that guy, fans are idiots (everyone knows that), follow your own vision
listen to only the parts i left of Stil996's message, trust me, polls make you popular but usually end with you becoming the payers' bitch, and you'll be hating your own creation for making it happen. You gain nothing by becoming their whore, aside money, but the price would be your love for your own creation and your dignity...and ultimately they'll hate your game anyway because people are idiots and ungrateful assholes.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
listen to only the parts i left of Stil996's message, trust me, polls make you popular but usually end with you becoming the payers' bitch, and you'll be hating your own creation for making it happen. You gain nothing by becoming their whore, aside money, but the price would be your love for your own creation and your dignity...and ultimately they'll hate your game anyway because people are idiots and ungrateful assholes.
This is why Leslie/the Family is never up for votes and I put Leslie in every update. I always get to have what I want. I also like all my characters, and subscribers decide who/when, nothing about their story itself so I still retain control over my idea on how things should go, along with my writing partner and coder.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This is why Leslie/the Family is never up for votes and I put Leslie in every update. I always get to have what I want. I also like all my characters, and subscribers decide who/when, nothing about their story itself so I still retain control over my idea on how things should go, along with my writing partner and coder.
that's hot like an erotic novel XD you put me at ease, sorry for annoying you with my advices...i saw so many developers ruining themselves because these polls that forces them to focus just on one or two characters(for the sake of pleasing the payers), and it ends with those two characters being overdeveloped and others literally disappear in the background

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
The group that wins one vote isn't eligible for the following vote, to keep the cast rotating and so I don't clear out the entire school before moving on. Amira is part of the School Staff group, like Brenda, so that group isn't eligible for v.07.
The groups are

The Linnets (Susy, Tammy, Katie, and Destiny) are a combined group that is it's own thing as well
I'm very curious in which number Bex and the two/individual angels will get their update

Reactions: seabreeze

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The groups are

Is there some kind of league table, showing who got how many votes, for a rough idea of which characters are likely to get the most love? (and which are in danger of losing their place, I'm guessing the least popular risk being revised/deleted)
Are you still adding characters or is the cast mostly set at this stage?

Personally my favorites are math & english teachers, librarian, and lesbian cop... What can I say I like the straight laced "respectable" types, loving Mom in her work outfit. So much more fun to corrupt. (though I guess I'll have a wait for that :cry:)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes