gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Yes I talked with BoN and got permission to use Maria, and am also working with the creator of Officer Juggs for her content
I wish he would give you permission to take over and complete that mess that he's been working on for six years. :LOL:

My New Life has the potential to be 5-star great, but Beggar's a mess. LOL!

But man, what a gem MNL would be if it was done in your art style!!!!!!!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I wish he would give you permission to take over and complete that mess that he's been working on for six years. :LOL:

My New Life has the potential to be 5-star great, but Beggar's a mess. LOL!

But man, what a gem MNL would be if it was done in your art style!!!!!!!
MNL original version, bugs aside, and aside the fact that to not soft or hard lock yourself you needed to use a walkthrough, it was and still is among my favourites (maybe quite down the list, like top40/top50) but the remake, turned every pleasant character into a parody of themselves, even the villains...no comment MC he was a moron back, and he is now, but the new MC is also a coward with delusions of grandeur(so big ego, but all talk and no action)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I'd rather not talk about other devs, especially negatively. I really like the characters and story BoN created, which is why I thought it would be cool to have Maria (my favorite character from MNL) in DD - that's as much as I would say on the subject, you may have had different experiences and opinions about him/his game but please keep it to that games thread if you can

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'd rather not talk about other devs, especially negatively. I really like the characters and story BoN created, which is why I thought it would be cool to have Maria (my favorite character from MNL) in DD - that's as much as I would say on the subject, you may have had different experiences and opinions about him/his game but please keep it to that games thread if you can
i'm saying all of that, because i'm frustrated with the current status of the game, because i liked it, i'll stop now, because i respect you and i don't wanna go too much off-topic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
I can't believe I had to switch to my integrated graphics card (which is objectively inferior and usually causes a bunch of graphical and compatibility issues compared to my normal gpu) to fix the "failed to initialize graphics" shit. I checked the thread for solutions. Outdated/incompatible system my ass. My system is well above the requirements. This is a development or engine flaw.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Friends, here is the color version of different costumes that I imagined for Yumi, she is my favorite girl after the family, I guess I will do more fan arts of her with the second outfit in the future. View attachment 2341097
I like the dress and lingerie that you choos for her. One of the sexiest girls in game. Hope to see soon more interection with her and hope mc gonna impregnate her very soon)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes