zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like the fan art, his sister does need so play that fine ass of hers. sir mixalot was right babe got back lol.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/03/26

Got through another events coding and 2 animations this week, if I can get through the scene art (shouldn't be too bad, this event is lighter than most of the others for this update) there should be a significant jump in the coding block by next log, like 'oh shit he's almost done, fucking finally' kinda jump, which is great!

Arianna pinup stream tomorrow, it's EU friendly and will be live at 10AM PST (5PM GMT)

- Breadman
5_5_Progress_Log_13_post.png

Musashi777

Mar 20, 2018
Is there going to be an option for demons and angels to switch back and forth between futa and normal, I want to be able to pick whatever I am in the mood for. And I forgot are these proper futas where they have vaginas and dicks or the wrong definition where they just have a dick because that is not a futa. Because a futa fucking another futa in her pussy is super hot.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Is there going to be an option for demons and angels to switch back and forth between futa and normal, I want to be able to pick whatever I am in the mood for. And I forgot are these proper futas where they have vaginas and dicks or the wrong definition where they just have a dick because that is not a futa. Because a futa fucking another futa in her pussy is super hot.
See below.
There is a futa toggle provided in the replay room (pentagram in your closet), in the form of a torch above the angels.
Futanari as in both a penis and a vagina.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes