Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
guys pls upload a full save thx..
1680182048560.png
there's a post from early January in the first page of search results, if you have your search results sorted by date in your account preferences.

or you could load save 50 starting at new content, play a couple of hours, and then have a full save of your very own.

It is a game, after all... something to be played.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Question for BreadManGames what exactly does this update being half the size of 0.5 mean? Megabytes, writing, lewd scenes?
actually none of those haha
It has around half as many events, which is just a nebulous term I use to describe contained scenes with characters

I have no idea how it would compare on writing or actual play-time (I'll have a better idea when I get to playtesting the whole thing) but I do know that there's damn near as many animations/h-scenes in this one as there was in .05

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/04/02

Like I said, expect a big jump this week! Very happy with the progress I made getting through last event's art and completing this current event's coding section...

However.

I've got 2 characters left, Ashley and Leslie. I'm in the home-stretch, but there's a ton of art needed for this current one and I have to take the time these girls deserve to do it correctly, so be patient if the week after next's log doesn't show a lot of progress (I'll have a jump in animations this coming week, but it will be slow-going to get through the art).

Mae stream tomorrow at 5PM PST!

- Breadman
5_5_Progress_Log_14_post.png

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Progress Log - 2023/04/02

Like I said, expect a big jump this week! Very happy with the progress I made getting through last event's art and completing this current event's coding section...

However.

I've got 2 characters left, Ashley and Leslie. I'm in the home-stretch, but there's a ton of art needed for this current one and I have to take the time these girls deserve to do it correctly, so be patient if the week after next's log doesn't show a lot of progress (I'll have a jump in animations this coming week, but it will be slow-going to get through the art).

Mae stream tomorrow at 5PM PST!

- Breadman
View attachment 2515233
Full Support for Breadman.Please don't compromise quality over time.I know few members here are upset about time taken for 5.5 but believe me you all will get more disappointed if he compromised quality to push delivery faster.
So be patient my brother's and sisters time will surely reward us.

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
Damn, this man really saved the best for last.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes