Dec 29, 2018
I usually save Leslie for last, so I have something to work towards haha. Ash fell into that category, too, I suppose
Hopefully that won't mean you'll be burnt out while writing her scripts and drawing her scene art? I think I speak for most when I say that we want you to feel your most passionate and put your best foot forward when working on Leslie's story, scenes, art, animations, and dialogue in particular. Give other characters your love too, but I hope you're saving your best for Leslie

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i liked all the lady's in this game plue's the two ebony girls have a nice round juice bauble but lol. so do some of the others if i am right lol.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Personally I'm also dying for when we finally get to the mom's blowjob (I suppose that will come before the MC fuck her).

Reactions: StreamSteam

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
v.10-ISH ??? WHAT???
dude thats like 2-3 years away?
I understand but you gotta empathize the dev team, they're not just working solely on Leslie but to everybody's preference in the community. There's woman with gigantic assets and those with petite body style. I'm a breast man but the next update after 5.5 will focus majorly on booty and I believe that's perfectly awesome for those who love big asses. The dev has already made it clear that Leslie will have quality content each update so no need to worry.(y)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes