BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
No, it wasn't that's my main concern. If it was I would still be a bit worried but a least I would be "reassured" by the fact that you're willingly watching a adult content so "you can expect" (its a big strech considering the people that surf the web) to find mature content or some "peculiar content". Ah, take into account that I don't have any problem with the content of your game. As I was saying before I "afraid" that you'll get some heat for some lame reason. In any case I totally agree with you if you're doing fan content have the courtesy to add the official link.
No worries Decker, I got what you meant and I think we were agreeing with each other

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
No, it wasn't that's my main concern. If it was I would still be a bit worried but a least I would be "reassured" by the fact that you're willingly watching a adult content so "you can expect" (its a big strech considering the people that surf the web) to find mature content or some "peculiar content". Ah, take into account that I don't have any problem with the content of your game. As I was saying before I "afraid" that you'll get some heat for some lame reason. In any case I totally agree with you if you're doing fan content have the courtesy to add the official link.
They shouldn't post it to Youtube. Spankbang and add HMV to the title. Would get more exposure that way too.

Last edited:

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
They shouldn't post it to Youtube. Spankbang and add HMV to the title. Would get more exposure that way too.
They probably chose YouTube to hit a wider audience. I'm sure if you look on those sites you mentioned there's already playthroughs and other videos for this game.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/04/09

Got through the animations smoothly, like I said last week there's so much art for this event, though. I'm in it, and hope to get through it by mid-month so I can use the back half to focus on Leslie. We'll see where I'm at next log. Have a great week!

I'm on stream tomorrow at 10AM PST for an NSFW doodle stream featuring 'unusual pairings', 2 girls that aren't often thought of together. Should be fun!

- Breadman
5_5_Progress_Log_15_post.png

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
How you can draw asses like these - and not have buttstuff in the game - is beyond the limits of my understanding.
It's coming haha

the delay has been that we haven't had a butt-centric girl as a focus character, like Sabrina last update (Brenda will be in .06 though so expect a lot of ass-heavy scenes) and the family girls are slower-progressing so we just haven't gotten there in their storylines yet

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How you can draw asses like these - and not have buttstuff in the game - is beyond the limits of my understanding.
We mortals can't understand the line of thinking of a demon, much less that of Satan's personal baker. That said, I'm already eager to have some of Ashley's cake and these teasers and fanarts are not helping :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Are the demon influences going to affect Jon's "tool" more too? Talking: size, shape, demonic/monster features, magic powers the whole shebang?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes