CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
dont get your hopes up, ashley is gonna get fucked by mc around 2025/2026-ish no joke, they actually said they need 2-3 years to develop ashley/leslie stories
While we won't be seeing vaginal sex for the unknown future, Dev has clearly stated we would would still be getting content for both of them at least each update. That includes many foreplay content to be hooked on till we patiently wait.:coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ethanhunt99

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
While we won't be seeing vaginal sex for the unknown future, Dev has clearly stated we would would still be getting content for both of them at least each update. That includes many foreplay content (i.e. Titjobs, Blowjobs, Buttjobs, Handjobs, Groping and such) to be hooked on till we patiently wait.:coffee:
yep, every half a year for the next three

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CoconutBayBro

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
No one, especially me, thinks the current production schedule is ideal. I'd love to be putting out 4-5 updates a year. The reality is that until it's not anymore, this is what we got. I'm doing my best, the rest of the team is doing their best.

It's OK to be upset about it, just also try to be cool about it, too.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Could someone pass the game for Windows ×86
that last 32bit desktop/laptop CPU was made in 2004. (a couple of years later intel made a 32bit x86 phone CPU. but being a phone it is neither here nor there)

I don't believe your computer is older than 19 years.
which means you should switch your software to 64bit windows already.
running 32bit windows on your 64bit cpu is very wasteful. it is less stable, less secure, and slower (has only 3/8th as many math registers. which drastically slows down encryption, browser usage, and a few other things. makes no difference for most 3d game FPS though)

iGrimme

Dec 30, 2020
No one, especially me, thinks the current production schedule is ideal. I'd love to be putting out 4-5 updates a year. The reality is that until it's not anymore, this is what we got. I'm doing my best, the rest of the team is doing their best.

It's OK to be upset about it, just also try to be cool about it, too.
Youre straight gang, dont even worry bout it

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
I would rather have 2-3 great updates a year than 4-5 small updates with no content in them. If you look at games that get updated monthly, you are lucky if you get 2 new scenes.
Thats the point. There are games out there which have their monthly updates, but you get like 10 Minutes of content. It makes more sense, if you have 1 Update every 3-4 Month and get at least 2-3 hours of fun and a lot new to see, rather than be dissappointed every month because there is almost nothing new.

On some of those games i wait till a few new versions are out, because it doesn´t make sense to play every update for the 5 minutes of content.

And to the Breadman Crew: Keep your way! I liked every update so far.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
If the main roadblock is Breadman drawing the art then what can really be done about shortening the time between updates? Maybe get a guy for backgrounds but I don't know how much that will speed things up.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If the main roadblock is Breadman drawing the art then what can really be done about shortening the time between updates? Maybe get a guy for backgrounds but I don't know how much that will speed things up.
Currently, Breadman is doing EVERYTHING - art, writing, coding. Once the team is up and running at full capacity, then responsibilities of those three facets of the development (plus the many other duties and responsibilities involved) become:
  • Breadman - art
  • Zakko - coding
  • GhostMoth - writing
Yes, each of the members of the team will have input and collab with other members in the areas they don't have oversight but through the collaboration process, this will ease some of the burden on Breadman. Art is not the "roadblock" -- the simple fact of doing it all is a very time laborious process.

It is also important to remember than when more people are brought on to a team, the typical adjustment isn't a cut in the time of turnaround, but because people have a higher focus on their own areas - that time isn't so much cut than either content or quality (or both) increases within similar timelines. Also, instead of 1 person working "X" hours per month on a project, 3 people might work a total of 3*(X/2) hours per month with more humane number of hours per individual.

• Red Heart

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Why are people complaining about the release dates or updates when they're pirates? of course some would argue that they could or would support the developer based on what they like about the game's gameplay ,story and art but complaining on a pirate site seems a little selfish imo as we're just getting the stuff for free anyways. And can't people just search the thread for answers for questions already answered on the past threads? There's a search bar on this site and it has a purpose people! I feel bad for developers answering the same questions over and over again..

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Currently, Breadman is doing EVERYTHING - art, writing, coding. Once the team is up and running at full capacity, then responsibilities of those three facets of the development (plus the many other duties and responsibilities involved) become:
  • Breadman - art
  • Zakko - coding
  • GhostMoth - writing
Yes, each of the members of the team will have input and collab with other members in the areas they don't have oversight but through the collaboration process, this will ease some of the burden on Breadman. Art is not the "roadblock" -- the simple fact of doing it all is a very time laborious process.

It is also important to remember than when more people are brought on to a team, the typical adjustment isn't a cut in the time of turnaround, but because people have a higher focus on their own areas - that time isn't so much cut than either content or quality (or both) increases within similar timelines. Also, instead of 1 person working "X" hours per month on a project, 3 people might work a total of 3*(X/2) hours per month with more humane number of hours per individual.
Zakko and GhostMoth were already part of the team that worked on episode 0.5. Didn't make any particular comment just asking what exactly can be done if they spent the same amount of time on the new as they did with the old update, with the new system. It would be good to know for the supporters to know what the roadblocks are anyway.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Zakko and GhostMoth were already part of the team that worked on episode 0.5. Didn't make any particular comment just asking what exactly can be done if they spent the same amount of time on the new as they did with the old update, with the new system. It would be good to know for the supporters to know what the roadblocks are anyway.
Yes, they are part of the team ... and each has taken on various levels of their final roles - but as you will note in my response to you - they are not up to full capacity yet. See: #5,991 where Breadman talks about how much each has done of what, etc and that while GhostMoth wrote most of v0.5 - Breadman wrote the majority for the coming v0.5.5. Also, that Breadman is "still handling all of the Production duties for .05.5."

if you are a member of their subscribestar or in their discord, in their own communication channels - the team makes no mystery of what's going on. They also put out a visual chart of progress each week. And they do share and answer questions here, as they have time - but communicating in their own sites take priority over communicating on F95. See: #4,848
anyone have a complete save file for v0.5? i'd really appriciate that
search "full save" in the thread - voila! Or load the preloaded save in slot 50 and take a couple hours to play through v0.5.

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
I think the roadblock may be deciding if Leslie should give the MC a prostate massage as she edges him.

• Haha

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
All I have to say is that the devs are really interactive and committed to this project which is sad when people don't appreciate their efforts and burden them with the same questions that was already answered for like the thousand time. Remember that they try their level best to deliver the updates fast while also not deteriorating in quality. And till now, all of their updates have delivered unanimously with each of them brimming with content.

When the devs are this dedicated with their work, we ought to support them by being patient, understanding and also resourceful even if there are delays. (y)

Reactions: FakoSIL
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes