BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Question in case someone may or may not asked ¿have you thought of giving the game in further development language settings localization?
DD in different languages is something we want at some point, but the way rpgm packages dialogue calls within the mapdata doesn't allow for easy language changes, as far as I'm aware.

Also just cuz, who would you think would play which Star Wars character?
Leslie as Leia, MC as Luke..? Ashley cosplaying as Darth Talon would be nice. Cassie as Jiggle the Butt, and for fun Brandy as Booba Fett

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Love the game and great job
Can i ask when will you make an update focused on the nurse?
which nurse? We have the school nurse Kristine, who won't get content until she is voted to have her own update - and we have Dolly, the hospital nurse who will have her mini-arc finished in one of these next few updates

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
DD in different languages is something we want at some point, but the way rpgm packages dialogue calls within the mapdata doesn't allow for easy language changes, as far as I'm aware.

Leslie as Leia, MC as Luke..? Ashley cosplaying as Darth Talon would be nice. Cassie as Jiggle the Butt, and for fun Brandy as Booba Fett
Cassie as Jiggle the Butt,

Excuse me as I clean up the coffee I just snorted out my nose...
Clever

Bruh314

Dec 27, 2021
Hello, the game keeps freezing when I try to go back home after the Suzie sidequest. I'm wondering: Is there a fix or is a new savefile necessary?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hello, the game keeps freezing when I try to go back home after the Suzie sidequest. I'm wondering: Is there a fix or is a new savefile necessary?
If you have a save before the freeze, advance time to past 12PM. If you're currently frozen, click in the upper right where the phone is/ usually is and click there, it should come up and then advance time to past 12PM.

It's a known issue, been fixed for 5.5 - sorry it got ya

Reactions: WightKingSupreme

Bruh314

Dec 27, 2021
If you have a save before the freeze, advance time to past 12PM. If you're currently frozen, click in the upper right where the phone is/ usually is and click there, it should come up and then advance time to past 12PM.

It's a known issue, been fixed for 5.5 - sorry it got ya
Thanks. Tried what you suggested and it worked.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BreadManGames

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017

Awww man, I totally forgot about Talon...any chance we get a doodle akin to the "halloween" ones with her in Darth Talon costume?
Also (forgot the names again) I could see the two sisters, the priests daughters, as Twi'lek dancers.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Awww man, I totally forgot about Talon...any chance we get a doodle akin to the "halloween" ones with her in Darth Talon costume?
Also (forgot the names again) I could see the two sisters, the priests daughters, as Twi'lek dancers.
I try to do doodle streams every few weeks, another 'theme' stream could be fun and star wars has plenty of characters to use. I'll think about it, maybe ask the discord what they think

Who are the commissioned girls? Don't think I was here when that happened ?
Early in development I had commission spots open for people to have custom girls in the game. The girls are:
- Calliope
- Asha
- Angelina
- Dolly
- Candy

Reactions: RedTigerHard

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/04/16

Another week, still pushing to complete this event. I'm about 90% of the way through it though, should be done by Tuesday or Wednesday (I got a family thing tomorrow and then the stream at 5PM so might only get a few hours in on art). This current event has a ton of art, I'm already over 100 images and I think the final number will be around 120-ish.

Stream tomorrow at 5PM (Moved to Tuesday at 5PM), something different where I'll be trying out a semi-realistic painting portrait of Leslie!

- Breadman
5_5_Progress_Log_16_post.png

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Progress Log - 2023/04/16

Another week, still pushing to complete this event. I'm about 90% of the way through it though, should be done by Tuesday or Wednesday (I got a family thing tomorrow and then the stream at 5PM so might only get a few hours in on art). This current event has a ton of art, I'm already over 100 images and I think the final number will be around 120-ish.

Stream tomorrow at 5PM, something different where I'll be trying out a semi-realistic painting portrait of Leslie!

- Breadman
View attachment 2551047
Don't fret, my friend. Better than many, I know how *important* family things are :coffee:

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes