PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
I come back from vacation, I traveled with my family for 2 weeks, before leaving on the trip I would have wanted to publish some things but with the preparations for the trip I ran out of time, I only entered discord occasionally. This week I have to catch up with my work but I hope that in the following week I will return to posting fan arts as I have been doing regularly, thanks for remembering me, it is good to return from the trip and see messages like this in my inbox and my different social networks. :giggle:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I come back from vacation, I traveled with my family for 2 weeks, before leaving on the trip I would have wanted to publish some things but with the preparations for the trip I ran out of time, I only entered discord occasionally. This week I have to catch up with my work but I hope that in the following week I will return to posting fan arts as I have been doing regularly, thanks for remembering me, it is good to return from the trip and see messages like this in my inbox and my different social networks. :giggle:
Yet another man who understands the importance of going out with family :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PixelKatto

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Glad you're doing well

• Red Heart
Reactions: PixelKatto

nightwing9191

Feb 11, 2017
Progress Log from Discord channel:
  • Another week, still pushing to complete this event.
  • About 90% of the way through it though, should be done by Tuesday or Wednesday.
  • This current event has a ton of art, already over 100 images.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Progress Log from Discord channel:
  • Another week, still pushing to complete this event.
  • About 90% of the way through it though, should be done by Tuesday or Wednesday.
  • This current event has a ton of art, already over 100 images.
I appreciate you keepin everyone in the know, the progress log was posted here on the previous page though

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes