Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Last week's teaser!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok...you gotta stop with these, at least in a way perfect for meme'ing them.

ThirdKindEncounter_mountain.jpg

For those who don't know, the movie is "Close encounter of the third kind" by Steven Spielberg. The person in the image (among others) starts having "thoughts" about a "mountain" drawing it...sculping it out of food during dinner, it get's so bad, he starts sculping it room sized (this screenshot) in his living room, completely obsessed with it!

p.s. Yes once again, super cheaply made...and once again, I regret nothing! :ROFLMAO:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
there will be leslie h-scenes ? for the new update ?
Leslie always gets something each update

Are we getting title art this coming monday?
I think I'll do the title art the wek after, so 2 streams on Mon 5PM PST and Tues 10AM PST, May 1-2. I wanna get Arianna's pinups done and I'll be well into Leslie's art by then

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Who's girl the pic?
Offtopic - but you know you can use an image search site to usually find an answer. It took me 10 seconds to right-click in my Chrome browser to use Google Image Search to find .

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
i know this may seem stupid,
but i got a stupid error,
every single time after day three that i step onto my home borsch , just right up the stairs,
the character freezes in place, the game itself is still running,
i can still access the map and teleport out, and i still access the phone and skip time,
i just can't Move At ALL.
fyi, i downloaded the patch at page 1 and applied it.
also, attached a sc in case you don't believe me...
any ideas??

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
every single time after day three that i step onto my home borsch , just right up the stas,
i can still access the map and teleport out, and i still access the phone and skip time,
any ideas??
Have you tried advancing time past 12PM? If your character is currently frozen try clicking on the phone on the upper right and skip time specifically past 12PM, that usually does the trick.

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
every single time after day three that i step onto my home borsch , just right up the stairs,
any ideas??
Coconut is correct, this is a known issue that's been fixed for future versions, but if you just advance time past 12PM before you get stuck, or click where the phone usually is and do so during the bug, that should fix it.

Unrelated, but you wrote your comment out like a poem and I think that's great haha

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I haven't played i awhile I forgot how to get the Quest guide,can someone tell me how to find it or open it please.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
From Substar -

Progress Log -

Finally wrapped Ashley's art and, as you can see in the log, I also finished up eventing Leslie's scene(s??)! The striped line you see on the Animation bar is a step back, though. While I was plugging her scripts in and working on rough art I realized I need about two more animations - good news is they aren't big ones and I actually already finished one of them yesterday, so I'm already further along than what the log says haha We're in the home stretch y'all, thank you so much for the patience you've shown to this point, hold out a little while longer so I can get Leslie done proper

Stream tomorrow is Arianna's 2nd Pinup rework for MC's room posters!

5_5_Progress Log 17_post.png

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes