Eliaslindao21

May 23, 2020
Isso é basicamente uma ameaça lol quem diabos iria querer ir para o brasil.
[/CITAR]
Eu sou brasileiro e concordo com você, o presidente anterior deixou o Brasil completamente fodido, pelo menos para os americanos e alguns outros estrangeiros, é um bom lugar para passar as férias, já que 1 dólar é igual a 5 reais (moeda brasileira), mas vir se mudar para o Brasil não vale a pena, se eu fosse rico daria um jeito de me mudar.

GhostMoth

Lead Writer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
Bad choice of wording on my part. I meant as in an option to change character names other than just the MC. I was hoping we could get an option like that.
I'm sure Zakko would be better at explaining this than I but custom names just sounds like a coding nightmare given the variables.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I'm sure Zakko would be better at explaining this than I but custom names just sounds like a coding nightmare given the variables.
I saw it done in other games including RPGM like this, but I don't know if this is uniquely different from those though.

Oct 24, 2017
Progress Log

View attachment 2639323

We are two weeks out, folks. Art is done, Animation is done, Code is done, and the game is already out for the first round of tests with the team. It’ll drop on Sunday, June 4th, for everyone at the $10 tier or higher here on substar and it’ll be out 5 days later, June 9th, for everyone. I just missed getting it out in May, which I’m bummed about, but I’m happy we’re in the final stage and I can get this thing out to you guys soon, and I’m honestly really happy to get this last month in the rear-view – I’m looking forward to moving next month and getting out my current place to something where I can have my own workspace for once.

Anyways! I’ll be digging into fixes starting today, and I’ll be on stream tomorrow at 5PM PST doodling some art requests, so pop in if you wanna get a drawing maybe??

Have a great week y’all!

View attachment 2639320
I'm always shocked by your communication with your fans. You're so professional and I appreciate the frequent progress logs. Just wanted to say how awesome your game is so far and how excited I am for the next update! Keep up the awesome work, Bread! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
14 animations is actually pretty big, congrats on a huge update
Leslie's wakeup scene is 3 animations. Sabrina's final scene is 4. Mammon + Angelina final scene was 4. And Sabrina had 3 non-final animations. I may be missing some. It's about the same amount of content as last update, maybe even a bit less.

omegalulxd24

Jul 1, 2021
Was just wondering, if the testing so happens to finish before the June 4th release date, would it be released early? Thank you!

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Progress Log

View attachment 2639323

We are two weeks out, folks. Art is done, Animation is done, Code is done, and the game is already out for the first round of tests with the team. It’ll drop on Sunday, June 4th, for everyone at the $10 tier or higher here on substar and it’ll be out 5 days later, June 9th, for everyone. I just missed getting it out in May, which I’m bummed about, but I’m happy we’re in the final stage and I can get this thing out to you guys soon, and I’m honestly really happy to get this last month in the rear-view – I’m looking forward to moving next month and getting out my current place to something where I can have my own workspace for once.

Anyways! I’ll be digging into fixes starting today, and I’ll be on stream tomorrow at 5PM PST doodling some art requests, so pop in if you wanna get a drawing maybe??

Have a great week y’all!

View attachment 2639320
fk yeah, give us the BREAD

• Red Heart

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Leslie's wakeup scene is 3 animations. Sabrina's final scene is 4. Mammon + Angelina final scene was 4. And Sabrina had 3 non-final animations. I may be missing some. It's about the same amount of content as last update, maybe even a bit less.
Tssss shush I’m hyped don’t go try and kill it

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes