benzd

Apr 11, 2021
im really looking forward to more scenes with the teachers and also the aunt and sister. Leslie is god tier forever also

Reactions: FakoSIL

Edu mark

Jul 3, 2022
Progress Log

View attachment 2639323

We are two weeks out, folks. Art is done, Animation is done, Code is done, and the game is already out for the first round of tests with the team. It’ll drop on Sunday, June 4th, for everyone at the $10 tier or higher here on substar and it’ll be out 5 days later, June 9th, for everyone. I just missed getting it out in May, which I’m bummed about, but I’m happy we’re in the final stage and I can get this thing out to you guys soon, and I’m honestly really happy to get this last month in the rear-view – I’m looking forward to moving next month and getting out my current place to something where I can have my own workspace for once.

Anyways! I’ll be digging into fixes starting today, and I’ll be on stream tomorrow at 5PM PST doodling some art requests, so pop in if you wanna get a drawing maybe??

Have a great week y’all!

View attachment 2639320
I felt something in my stomach when i read this... Maybe I'm gonna shit but holy shit! It's already here!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Progress Log

View attachment 2639323

We are two weeks out, folks. Art is done, Animation is done, Code is done, and the game is already out for the first round of tests with the team. It’ll drop on Sunday, June 4th, for everyone at the $10 tier or higher here on substar and it’ll be out 5 days later, June 9th, for everyone. I just missed getting it out in May, which I’m bummed about, but I’m happy we’re in the final stage and I can get this thing out to you guys soon, and I’m honestly really happy to get this last month in the rear-view – I’m looking forward to moving next month and getting out my current place to something where I can have my own workspace for once.

Anyways! I’ll be digging into fixes starting today, and I’ll be on stream tomorrow at 5PM PST doodling some art requests, so pop in if you wanna get a drawing maybe??

Have a great week y’all!

View attachment 2639320
Wait, 14 H-scenes? I thought x.x.5 updates were supposed to be SMALLER? Just how big is 0.6 going to be?

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Wait, 14 H-scenes? I thought x.x.5 updates were supposed to be SMALLER? Just how big is 0.6 going to be?
The updates diverging with x.x.5 didn't mean that it would be smaller. Bread has clarified that each update would still be loaded with plentiful content. It's just altering to a release pattern of family, commissioned, family and so on. You get the gist(y)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
05.5 does have fewer overall scenes, but the ones in this update ended up with more content per scene than .05, likely because we don't have to do quite as much build up as we did with Sab - I was able to jump into fun stuff in just about every scene for this one. I don't see myself doing updates bigger than this and .05, and I think .06 should be slightly smaller since I'll have less characters to focus on. We'll see though, I think Zakko or Moth might end up flying out here to beat the shit outta me at some point with these update bloats

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
05.5 does have fewer overall scenes, but the ones in this update ended up with more content per scene than .05, likely because we don't have to do quite as much build up as we did with Sab - I was able to jump into fun stuff in just about every scene for this one. I don't see myself doing updates bigger than this and .05, and I think .06 should be slightly smaller since I'll have less characters to focus on. We'll see though, I think Zakko or Moth might end up flying out here to beat the shit outta me at some point with these update bloats
Are we getting any corruption in the next update?

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
Progress Log

View attachment 2639323

Have a great week y’all!

View attachment 2639320
And Now We Wait

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes