raz7

Aug 21, 2017
Btw bread I tried replaying the game and this latest version seems bugged, when you're suposed to help Leslie in the kitchen when she can't reach something, she's outside of the game's frame and you can't interact with her

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Btw bread I tried replaying the game and this latest version seems bugged, when you're suposed to help Leslie in the kitchen when she can't reach something, she's outside of the game's frame and you can't interact with her
That's a know issue if I'm not mistaken. Has a workaround to it (posted here many times already) and will be fixed in this update or the next one, or so I remember...

Reactions: CoconutBayBro

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
We getting an up to date save to start straight from the new content and or avoid any compatibility issues regarding old save?
I always include a save in slot50 (on non-mobile, can't provide for mobile build) that starts at new content, and old saves should work this time

As others said, I'm aware of it and think it's been fixed. for now if you exit and reenter the apartment I think that fixes it.

nah, I think if people donate more, everything will be pushed forward, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Bj scene in 0.7 is better,if it occured on this lastest update i think it early, i would like to play with leslie more and more with all her part of body before it going to Bj XD
Yeah, I get what you mean. I'm just really hyped for the blowjob (*_*). Tbh I'm more hyped for this than the part where we're going to actually fuck her pussy/ass. But yes, I understand that things must go at their pace.

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
If you don't believe there will be a particular Leslie scene in the upcoming update, you can always use your imagination...

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Uncanny...which ones BreadMan...

(sorry)
I'm the one with elephantiasis I think

I love how most threads nowadays are all toxic and this one is genuinely nice to its content creator
The folks here are genuinely nice, I don't what it is but I'm happy to be here and that we can all be cool with each other (for the most part haha, it's still the internet)

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
I'm the one with elephantiasis I think

The folks here are genuinely nice, I don't what it is but I'm happy to be here and that we can all be cool with each other (for the most part haha, it's still the internet)
It's not just only the community that is nice here, You're an awesome dude Bread and the way how leveled and mature you've been(even to the most toxic bait posts) proves why you deserve all the love and support.:giggle:

dedcpyley

Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, I get what you mean. I'm just really hyped for the blowjob (*_*). Tbh I'm more hyped for this than the part where we're going to actually fuck her pussy/ass. But yes, I understand that things must go at their pace.
i think *kiss the cock* on post fo 5.5 really give hope all of us

Reactions: FakoSIL and hou78

Willdebeast

Jul 25, 2018
I've said many times I have a roadmap for her that I'm sticking to. Nothing anyone says will get me to deviate from that, speeding up or slowing down her progress
Just Imagining Bread REALLY getting into the Leslie Content to the point he's just scribblin' at Mach-Speed So we Gotta Enforce the Bread-Law & Make him slow down against his will!
Zakko:Moth He Aint Slowin' Down! He's Gonna Burn Through All Her Content!
Moth: Well We Gotta Do SOMETHING!
Zakko: Hold Up I've Got This Covered

1685023564939.png 1685023662631.png

TARGET NEUTRALIZED! Hell Yeh Brother

But Fr You guys just Keep on Keepin' On I'm Still Rootin' For Ya! Bread Remember, Patience~

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes