BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
FROM SUBSTAR -

Progress Log
Chugging along! I fixed or addressed over 160 reported issues this past week and the team is now in it's third round of testing. Things are starting to play fairly smooth, which is great considering what I gave them just last Friday! I'm spending today and part of tomorrow adding in the Replay Room stuff and then I'll be addressing any last fixes for the rest of the time before the release.
One more week!

ADDENDUM FOR THE HIGH SEAS -

As I usually do, I'm gonna be dipping out from over here between the Supporter Beta and the Public releases, love y'all who are regulars here but I don't wanna deal with the randos who roll in during the release window. I'll be back sometime after the weekend of the 9th as I'm also gonna be moving around that time! I'll be on the rest of this week and will have a new teaser on Wednesday and then that'll be it!

5_5_Progress Log 22_post.png

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
FROM SUBSTAR -

Progress Log
Chugging along! I fixed or addressed over 160 reported issues this past week and the team is now in it's third round of testing. Things are starting to play fairly smooth, which is great considering what I gave them just last Friday! I'm spending today and part of tomorrow adding in the Replay Room stuff and then I'll be addressing any last fixes for the rest of the time before the release.
One more week!

As I usually do, I'm gonna be dipping out from over here between the Supporter Beta and the Public releases, love y'all who are regulars here but I don't wanna deal with the randos who roll in during the release window. I'll be back sometime after the weekend of the 9th as I'm also gonna be moving around that time! I'll be on the rest of this week and will have a new teaser on Wednesday and then that'll be it!

View attachment 2656718
So....Breads gonna get toasted??:sneaky:

All kidding aside ...can't wait for the release- enjoy your 'small' break.

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
FROM SUBSTAR -

Progress Log
One more week!

View attachment 2656718
why so serious? y think it is your job?

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
FROM SUBSTAR -

Progress Log
One more week!

View attachment 2656718
Noice...and with all em bugfixes that will be around for the public release, even better!
Tho, with Post-production phase, I wonder how good ya guys have become detecting them, like... how many will actually still be found. I mean we all know players always, somehow, will find something.

Meanwhile at the Hobo-Barrel Mk.2 ;)
Hobo_barrel.png

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Noice...and with all em bugfixes that will be around for the public release, even better!
Tho, with Post-production phase, I wonder how good ya guys have become detecting them, like... how many will actually still be found. I mean we all know players always, somehow, will find something.
People are always going to find bugs, but we all did our best. My bugfix notes have hit almost 10000 words (I'm not quite done yet)... and yet I'm waiting for the avalanche of bug reports :KEK:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey Breadman, do you intend on adding more male characters to the game? Not necessarily H-scenes, but adding them to make the plot thicker and more immersive
we've got Paul, Jimmy, Chuckie, Filmore, Roy, Roger, the Dean... There's dudes around town that'll pop in and fill stories out

i have the exact same question, + will there be ntr ?
Coconut, and Zakko by extension, has the right answer. No NTR, yes MC stealing girls.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
we've got Paul, Jimmy, Chuckie, Filmore, Roy, Roger, the Dean... There's dudes around town that'll pop in and fill stories out

Coconut, and Zakko by extension, has the right answer. No NTR, yes MC stealing girls.
yeah because is not cool when an ugly b... steals your girl.

But its cool when you steal someone else's girl as MC i guess? So far that's what i been seeing on majority of western games, but there's exceptions where its totally the opposite, Other than that good for the Netori!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes