BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I think bread needs criticism too, if you don't face anything but praise there's no room for growth
I agree on that. I don't engage with things that are outright rude or clearly trollbait, but I'll engage with people that have genuine issues or concerns and are polite about it. I always wanna make the game better and I feel like/hope I'm an open line for people who want to reach out

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I agree on that. I don't engage with things that are outright rude or clearly trollbait, but I'll engage with people that have genuine issues or concerns and are polite about it. I always wanna make the game better and I feel like/hope I'm an open line for people who want to reach out
Could you please stop being this comprehensive? You're making it imposible for anyone to hate you :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
That the way to handle things

• Red Heart

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadMan i love your art style which has evolved a lot since the last update, you really feel the artist taking care of those details on these drawings. will you soon be doing animation?
Thank you, I do handle the animations in the game but most of the h-scenes are done using Live2D as frame by frame is both super time-intensive and really hard to look fluid with my style of shading. It'd be easier if I did like cel-shading or flat colors, which I've seen artists use before in games, but I wanna keep a cohesive look between bust art, scene art, and animations. I do think I'm getting better at Live2D though and animations are improving - we'll see what y'all think when it comes out I suppose haha

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Bread, I need to talk to you about something.
You can DM here or on Substar, I didn't respond to your last message there as I felt everything that needed to be said on the situation had been addressed and I don't want to debate about what happened.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I love to see when there is a new update of "Demon Deals", I love the wonderful art that you deliver and the great story that you are developing. Keep it up dev

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 148 Votes