Pipetto

May 30, 2023
Does somebody have a save of the first day at the doctor, or some way to get there without replaying it all over? i got there playing the game on gamcore which doesnt save so i lost all data and the o.o5 save file is way too far in the story, got no time to play again from the start, it would be so helpful

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Does somebody have a save of the first day at the doctor, or some way to get there without replaying it all over? i got there playing the game on gamcore which doesnt save so i lost all data and the o.o5 save file is way too far in the story, got no time to play again from the start, it would be so helpful
It should be available to view through Lilith in the replay room

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Lez meaning Leslie or lesbian? Outside of the neighbors, was there any lesbian stuff officially confirmed?
Lesbian, ofc! I know about the of the Leslie content by now ;) (a bit each release)
Well, since the lesbian tag is up in this thread, I thought there was going to be some. I mean, my question is: will there actually be any, during threesomes for instance ? Like Leslie/Ashley with MC?

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Lesbian, ofc! I know about the of the Leslie content by now ;) (a bit each release)
Well, since the lesbian tag is up in this thread, I thought there was going to be some. I mean, my question is: will there actually be any, during threesomes for instance ? Like Leslie/Ashley with MC?
Of course there will be, mainly in the scenes involving Bex and Sam. I would say to tamper expectations on it being prolific through the game, this is first and foremost about a big-dick MC banging his way through the Vesper phone book, but I like moments where girls can enjoy themselves with the MC. Again, don't expect it outside of the context of also being with MC, notwithstanding characters like Sam and Bex.

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Of course there will be, mainly in the scenes involving Bex and Sam. I would say to tamper expectations on it being prolific through the game, this is first and foremost about a big-dick MC banging his way through the Vesper phone book, but I like moments where girls can enjoy themselves with the MC. Again, don't expect it outside of the context of also being with MC, notwithstanding characters like Sam and Bex.
You’d be surprised how many devs leave out even a little kissing during threesome scenes in order not to anger their most NTR-phobic fanbase
Anyway, thanks for answering and have a great week

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You’d be surprised how many devs leave out even a little kissing during threesome scenes in order not to anger their most NTR-phobic fanbase
Anyway, thanks for answering and have a great week
A phobia is an irrational and excessive fear.
Disliking your fetish is not extreme, it is not irrational, and it is not a fear.
Stop trying to kink shame people for not having your fetish

Also, "you'd be surprised" because that number is 0.
Quote me 1 single dev that said he does not include kissing in a 3some because he fears angering his players?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 148 Votes