Jeph123

Nov 20, 2021
Amazing game. Genuinely the only dev I've seen interact positively and continuously.

For what my seedy opinion is worth....I'm hoping we get some conflict between MC and demoness.
She realises he is trying to break the contract....starts tempting him with Ashley mentally....they resist...
...mega swollen blue balls unable to cum....tricks the pair somehow..BOOM ASHLEY BUKKAKE...

Not that I've given it much thought....

Nice one Bread. Mega props!

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
so if I buy a subscription for the friday release, do i have to wait 31 days to download it because of the trust period thing?

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
so if I buy a subscription for the friday release, do i have to wait 31 days to download it because of the trust period thing?
Not at all. The trust period just makes it so you can only see the newest 3 posts. During the beta, there won't be any more than 3 posts so you will have full access to the beta. June 4th is the subscriber beta release.

Last edited:
Reactions: khazimsan

Buu94

Jun 12, 2020
because of the statement above, it kinda irritated me haha

" so if I buy a subscription for the friday release, do i have to wait 31 days to download it because of the trust period thing?"

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
because of the statement above, it kinda irritated me haha

" so if I buy a subscription for the friday release, do i have to wait 31 days to download it because of the trust period thing?"
The supporter beta comes out Sunday, June 4, if anyone subs before, on, or after that date and before the public release they'll get the game early (a legitimate copy, anyways haha).

The public release is next Friday, June 9, after which it's free for everyone. I think the original poster had their dates mixed up or something.

lorri555

May 9, 2021
Do you have an idea at what time you will release the update ? On Sunday (morning, afternoon or evening). Sorry for asking for the exact detail I just can't wait for the update

BuphaMariner

Feb 25, 2022
Do you have an idea at what time you will release the update ? On Sunday (morning, afternoon or evening). Sorry for asking for the exact detail I just can't wait for the update
Brad usually drop at 10am PST timezone So u have to calculate on your timezone that u live in.
good luck to you

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes