BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Do you have an idea at what time you will release the update ? On Sunday (morning, afternoon or evening). Sorry for asking for the exact detail I just can't wait for the update
I release stuff at 10AM PST, what time that is where you are, I have no idea.

If you're on the discord though, Zakko made a handy-dandy post that displays the release date in your timezone!

robottheman

Oct 8, 2017
been following the project for a while and been loving it since, no complaints at all.

I just love the moms design and all of the girls, would it be difficult to have different outfits for the girls (probably just the main ones) and make use of the clothing stores? being able to buy them clothing and have a closet option for them to wear throughout the dialogue?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
been following the project for a while and been loving it since, no complaints at all.

I just love the moms design and all of the girls, would it be difficult to have different outfits for the girls (probably just the main ones) and make use of the clothing stores? being able to buy them clothing and have a closet option for them to wear throughout the dialogue?
Maybe later in game? If it was just sprites and bust art that'd still be a considerable workload to have it for even just the family. I don't think I could have it effect scene art or animations, as that would just explode the work exponentially. It's a fun idea but hard to do well in my type of game with the amount of scene art I do

also thank you, glad ya like the game

hentaiking

Jun 8, 2017
Maybe later in game? If it was just sprites and bust art that'd still be a considerable workload to have it for even just the family. I don't think I could have it effect scene art or animations, as that would just explode the work exponentially. It's a fun idea but hard to do well in my type of game with the amount of scene art I do

also thank you, glad ya like the game
Did a run through of the game (v0.5 public). sorry if this isn't the best way to report a bug but there's an event glitch when trying to enter the parent's home once the next step to see Ashley's "nightmare" is queued up. she appears right at the front door inside the house and walks left as if it was the night time location in the kitchen. it goes away once the event is "officially" seen.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Did a run through of the game (v0.5 public). sorry if this isn't the best way to report a bug but there's an event glitch when trying to enter the parent's home once the next step to see Ashley's "nightmare" is queued up. she appears right at the front door inside the house and walks left as if it was the night time location in the kitchen. it goes away once the event is "officially" seen.
dang coming in just under the wire here haha - I'm dropping the early release tomorrow and you come to me with a legitimate bug that hasn't been reported before. Good catch my dude, it's been fixed as of right now

Jun 3, 2023
Hello Bread

I came across your game by chance a few days ago and I must say I never thought that a game would make me so addicted :D
I'm most attracted to the girls with the biggest boobs ( I am so a tits man ^^ )

I would love to support you, but unfortunately I am from the EU and do not have a credit card. Is there a possibility via Paypal ?
Would like to play the beta tomorrow.

I know you don't reveal anything about the future of the game, can you maybe write something about the ones below though, I'm happy about any little info, would love to have more head cinema from them ^^ Sunny and Sofia really drive me crazy haha

Sunny
Sofia
Amira

Thank you so much for the game, keep up the good work !

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Ok, can we talk about the eerie implications of this doodle.

Host:
The protagonist of our story today is a young man, like any young man he has dreams and aspirations. Like any man his age, he thinks mostly with his dick. Imagen how things change for him after he makes a deal with a dark force, a demon. A huge cock, a pair of balls to compete with, as well as the libido to support both. The power to entice and corrupt.

* turns and looks into a different camera *
Little did he know that his sexual escapades would lead to perpetual pleasure, a never ending cycle that would entrap him for all eternity. A gift...or a curse?
In this episode of...
The Twilight Zone!

Twilight_zone.png

They fuck...then they go clean themself in the shower, where they fuck...now in need of cleaning again, they stay in the shower... and fuck again...
It never ends...
the Mobius Fuck Cycle. :ROFLMAO:

p.s. say Bread, did anyone ever suggested a "character sheet"? Basically an image where a character is shown from the front-side-back as well as info to their hight or other measurements?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Ok, can we talk about the eerie implications of this doodle.

Host:
The protagonist of our story today is a young man, like any young man he has dreams and aspirations. Like any man his age, he thinks mostly with his dick. Imagen how things change for him after he makes a deal with a dark force, a demon. A huge cock, a pair of balls to compete with, as well as the libido to support both. The power to entice and corrupt.

* turns and looks into a different camera *
Little did he know that his sexual escapades would lead to perpetual pleasure, a never ending cycle that would entrap him for all eternity. A gift...or a curse?
In this episode of...
The Twilight Zone!

View attachment 2672544

They fuck...then they go clean themself in the shower, where they fuck...now in need of cleaning again, they stay in the shower... and fuck again...
It never ends...
the Mobius Fuck Cycle. :ROFLMAO:

p.s. say Bread, did anyone ever suggested a "character sheet"? Basically an image where a character is shown from the front-side-back as well as info to their hight or other measurements?
I don't have proper turn sheets for girls but there is character cards with bios and their measurement info

Either of those. The speakerdeck one fucks up a lot so slideshare is like a backup

EDIT: Also, man I like how that sketch turned out, love the little butt prints on the glass

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
I don't have proper turn sheets for girls but there is character cards with bios and their measurement info

Either of those. The speakerdeck one fucks up a lot so slideshare is like a backup

EDIT: Also, man I like how that sketch turned out, love the little butt prints on the glass

Aww man, never knew these existed, and yes I totally just went looking them up....
All I can say is "Silicone Blimps"... :ROFLMAO:
Any chance that at some time these fill find their way into the game? Maybe via the phone?

Also yes, of that entire Image, the "shower" and the "4-way" are my favorites. The latter cuz "there is a lot of cock, enough for everyone and then some" ...

Reactions: BreadManGames

hentaiking

Jun 8, 2017
dang coming in just under the wire here haha - I'm dropping the early release tomorrow and you come to me with a legitimate bug that hasn't been reported before. Good catch my dude, it's been fixed as of right now
glad to help. Only discovered this game the night before and binged from start to finish. I'll keep an eye out for any new ones in the coming public release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
Do someone has a full save for 0.5? I want to load It on Android but I don't know how, I think is the same method of Windows but I want to be sure. (Sorry for my grammar, I'm from Spain )

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes