Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Do someone has a full save for 0.5? I want to load It on Android but I don't know how, I think is the same method of Windows but I want to be sure. (Sorry for my grammar, I'm from Spain )
The v0.5.5 that comes out today will have a save preloaded that starts at the end of v0.5 (a full save) --- except for Android, I don't think they have figured out how to do that yet.

Reactions: amsousa95

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Do someone has a full save for 0.5? I want to load It on Android but I don't know how, I think is the same method of Windows but I want to be sure. (Sorry for my grammar, I'm from Spain )
When you download the game they always give you a full save just before the new update

Reactions: amsousa95

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
I wish you a lot of fun playing it will soon be out for followers of SubscribeStar, have to wait until it is public for everyone or there will be a big hero who will post it beforehand is not a must

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Keep in mind like Breadman mentioned, he won't be around in here until the public version releases in 5 days. Moth and I won't be playing support here, neither. Just so everyone is aware.

We know how the high seas work! We'll be back when the sea is calmer in about a week :BootyTime:

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes