MR HORNY

Sep 14, 2019
THERE IS ALWAYS A HERO AND ITS ME SEE YA NEXT UPDATE ( BREADMAN MEATRIDERS INCOMING

Thank you to everyone who waited patiently and supported this update during its development, hopefully it’s worth the wait. As always, we worked hard to find and squash every bug we could (props to Mr horny man ( ME )especially, dude found and submitted over 300 issues in the past 2 weeks), but as always I am sure we also missed a few. If you find any bugs please report them on the discord in the ‘help-and-bug-report’ channel, and please remember to keep any talk about the new update on discord to the appropriate channels, which are just ‘spoilers’ and ‘help-and-bug-report’.

::pLEASE READ::
Saves from .05 should work (older saves are still incompatible) but there were some small things moved around so if you have any issues, please use the save included in slot 50, it starts at the new content and has an item to change your name and all that so it should cut out the majority of save-related problems!

Finally, as usual, the Mobile build will be available with or close to the Public release.

Enjoy!

Password - LuckyLadLovesLeslie

PC -

MAC -

Linux -

MR horny man and the horny Team

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
THERE IS ALWAYS A HERO AND ITS ME SEE YA NEXT UPDATE ( BREADMAN MEATRIDERS INCOMING

Thank you to everyone who waited patiently and supported this update during its development, hopefully it’s worth the wait. As always, we worked hard to find and squash every bug we could (props to Mr horny man ( ME )especially, dude found and submitted over 300 issues in the past 2 weeks), but as always I am sure we also missed a few. If you find any bugs please report them on the discord in the ‘help-and-bug-report’ channel, and please remember to keep any talk about the new update on discord to the appropriate channels, which are just ‘spoilers’ and ‘help-and-bug-report’.

Saves from .05 should work (older saves are still incompatible) but there were some small things moved around so if you have any issues, please use the save included in slot 50, it starts at the new content and has an item to change your name and all that so it should cut out the majority of save-related problems!

Finally, as usual, the Mobile build will be available with or close to the Public release.

Enjoy!

PC - Mega

MAC - Mega

Linux - Mega

Kudos bro

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

Enjoy!

PC - Mega

MAC - Mega

Linux - Mega

EHMRG7AWoAAjg6f.jpg

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023

Enjoy!

PC - Mega

MAC - Mega

Linux - Mega

i came, thanx

moreli

Jul 6, 2018

Enjoy!

PC - Mega

MAC - Mega

Linux - Mega

Thank you sir.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017

Enjoy!

Like I mentioned before, I know how it's like in the high seas. But at the very least, you could've not overwritten the credits to the team that worked on this update for months. So for anyone interested, here's the actual update post description:

------------------------------
It’s here!

Thank you to everyone who waited patiently and supported this update during its development, hopefully it’s worth the wait. As always, we worked hard to find and squash every bug we could (props to Zakko especially, dude found and submitted over 300 issues in the past 2 weeks), but as always I am sure we also missed a few. If you find any bugs please report them on the discord in the ‘help-and-bug-report’ channel, and please remember to keep any talk about the new update on discord to the appropriate channels, which are just ‘spoilers’ and ‘help-and-bug-report’.

PLEASE READ: Saves from .05 should work (older saves are still incompatible) but there were some small things moved around so if you have any issues, please use the save included in slot 50, it starts at the new content and has an item to change your name and all that so it should cut out the majority of save-related problems!

Finally, as usual, the Mobile build will be available with or close to the Public release. Enjoy!

-Breadman and the DD Team
------------------------------

See you all on Friday!

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I couldn't find any info on how much new stuff there is. How much gameplay time is being added with this updated?

Spin$hady

Nov 21, 2020
Okay, I give up. I downloaded 5.5 Beta, checked out Save 50 from Dev team and downloaded a 5.5 100% save from here.

Game is working fine, when I access the Pentagram it takes me to the gallery. But, many of the characters are missing choices from what I last remembered.

Am I doing something wrong or missing anything?

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes