MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
A phobia is an irrational and excessive fear.
Disliking your fetish is not extreme, it is not irrational, and it is not a fear.
Stop trying to kink shame people for not having your fetish

Also, "you'd be surprised" because that number is 0.
Quote me 1 single dev that said he does not include kissing in a 3some because he fears angering his players?
Yeah yeah not interested in your take sorry

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
A phobia is an irrational and excessive fear.
Disliking your fetish is not extreme, it is not irrational, and it is not a fear.
Stop trying to kink shame people for not having your fetish

Also, "you'd be surprised" because that number is 0.
Quote me 1 single dev that said he does not include kissing in a 3some because he fears angering his players?
FBBA50F0-D577-4FC0-AE8D-93F36B07D3E2.gif

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Hot take but I strongly believe that this game should avoid any ntr content, even optional. The devs has already made their stance numerous times that there won't be ntr content so why force them to add it outta nowhere just to make the whole game awkward and at worst suffer a backlash.

P.S not tying to kink-shame anybody but it's the devs will and I bet majority of the community would send harmful threats to them if such content is added.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I bet majority of the community would send harmful threats to them if such content is added.
You're right - it was a hot take.

If anyone does that to any developer -- those people are fucking entitled little dicks with little dicks. Developers should simply be allowed to put whatever content they want in games without worry of threats, retaliations, or harassment.

The simple fact is that both Breadman and Zakko have stated there will not be netorare in this game. That should be sufficient answer for anyone who asks about it.

That said - if any developer decides to add content they initially thought they wouldn't have in their game - optional or not - they have every right to do so and if player doesn't like it, they have the choice to stop playing, stop following, and stop subscribing.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
The same way that I say people shouldn't try to force a dev to remove NTR content from their game just to please them, I also say that they shouldn't force a dev to put NTR content.

If later the dev feels different and wants to add NTR content, that will be another story and I would probably support them to do what would make them happy, but so far that doesn't seem to be the case with this game.

(if people don't like something, just don't play the game or ignore the content you don't like, if the game allows it. Criticism that can help build something better is fine, but don't try to force devs to your liking or send death threats because they are doing something you don't like. Go live your life somewhere else and let the devs be happy doing their things).

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
The same way that I say people shouldn't try to force a dev to remove NTR content from their game just to please them, I also say that they shouldn't force a dev to put NTR content.

If later the dev feels different and wants to add NTR content, that will be another story and I would probably support them to do what would make them happy, but so far that doesn't seem to be the case with this game.

(if people don't like something, just don't play the game or ignore this content if the game allows it. Criticism that can help build something better is fine, but don't try to force a dev to your liking or send death threats because he's doing something you don't like, go live your life somewhere else and let the dev be happy doing his thing).
Ikr, like it had already been made clear that there was no intention to add ntr as addressed multiple times but people just can't stop being lazy just to search the thread. Also sending death threats to the devs is always a scummy move, if the content doesn't please you then just unfollow the game and move on. Story ends(y)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i still don’t know what ntr is and i’m afraid to ask
There's this wonderful thing that has been available to the public for over 30 years and it's called the internet - a place that is like 1 million Libraries of Alexandria. In it, there are search engines that you can type words into to find definitions, websites, cat videos and more.
Example:

bobfast

Aug 1, 2021
Breadman and Zakko have already stated that netorare will not be in this game. Several times.
Thank you Count Morado, for telling me!
There is a lot of pages of conversations, so I did not want to spend several hours searching.
Personally it doesn't matter to me that you're a sunflower or not, you're a great guy/sunflower!
God bless - Bob Fast

Sent from my iPhone

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes