huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
Sorry - I quickly pulled the audio from the shower scene, thinking it was the same without checking. My bad.
Here's workout music - Anno Domini Beats / Shake:
I give u a like for an answer and if this forum have makes research for "honor member", u have my votes =)). Not only for ur enthusiasm but also for the signature of u.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
On another note they have to get rid of the battles cause it’s a bitch to get game over and have to redo shit again just because of an unexpected battle at the store.
And there’s no auto save feature ffs.
They did include a save prompt at the start of the quest - going into the MC's family's house. However, I would agree that the save prompt should be as the MC enters the store (or just before the battle commences -- almost like a 1686082031175.png screen and then before proceeding, going to the save dialogue).

can someone help me with candy's house
What do you mean? That would be like saying to a stranger "Help me with my car." What's wrong - flat tire, out of gas, dead battery? You gotta be more explicit in what you are needing, what is wrong, what quest you are at, etc.

If you are playing the new content in v0.5.5 and you didn't play v0.5 (the previous version) and don't know where Candy's house is, I can understand you being lost. There is only one area of the map that has homes (rather than apartments/condos). You could systematically attempt to go to each of the 8 or 9 homes. If you fast travel to that area, you are dropped right next to it. Also, I posted a speedrun video of playthrough for v0.5.5 content - #7,065

Reactions: MacLovin'

CurtisAxel

Dec 13, 2019
Please lemme know what's actually new in the 0.5.5 version cuz it's not depicted in thread's changelog. Thanks!
Much appreciation for the work, for the game. Luv it!

Reactions: chovekovek

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
2 mom titsjob,assjob,thighjob,2 blowjobs from aunt,blowjob 69 with cousin,fool around with sister scene with Candy and Scany with milk nurse from hospital (i dont remember a name)
2 Blowjobs from aunt??? Where did u find that ?

Aug 25, 2017
Really? Nobody replied when I asked, I have downloaded it all, I do only see the secret girlfriend quest with the movie night. If you say it's 10-20 minutes worth then I guess there will come more after it..
There's that quest, there's a workout related one and she shows up in another character's plot line. Certainly not the most she's ever gotten but it's not nothing

Reactions: VOYEUR

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Oof, game breaking bug, if you talk to her, you can't move anymore. BreadManGames

View attachment 2680213
#7,116
Also, why are you at Cup a Feel - there's no quest for that in version v0.5.5. That's from Sabrina's quest in v0.5 - the previous version.
Really? Nobody replied when I asked, I have downloaded it all, I do only see the secret girlfriend quest with the movie night. If you say it's 10-20 minutes worth then I guess there will come more after it..
You never asked about Leslie for this update. Also, there's over 2 hours of playtime for all characters, total --- if you read the dialogue in the game. So when you initially asked on Sunday - the update had only been out for subscribers for 2 hours and had been leaked here for 100 minutes.
1686099679027.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes