Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I can see why people who haven't been following the development would be disappointed in not getting a BJ scene yet, but it's crazy to me to see people act like we only got two versions of the same TF scene. Maybe the first one, but that second scene has Leslie rubbing herself all over him, consenting to be spanked, making out and then letting him suck her titties before cumming her brains out while grinding on him. That's a lot (and like you said, not things these games usually make time for). It's a great scene. If people want to play something where the MC just mechanically fucks people in a set order and moves on, there are hundreds of other games on here
EXACTLY! If you want generic garbage there's plenty out there, here we serve quality :coffee:.

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
EXACTLY! If you want generic garbage there's plenty out there, here we serve quality :coffee:.
i've never seen people complain about game getting an update lol that should tell you something + i have been following the game progress for a year and a half, and i just unsubsribed, i followed every post and every stream
the thing is, he was drawing family scenes since last year, and none of them were in last or this update which implies breadman is milking

Aug 25, 2017
dude there's literally a majority of people telling that they are dissapointed in update and that it was shit, waited since last year to get fucking 5 scenes nothing new happened with 2 most important characters (mom & sister)
again, 12 scenes. People can feel how they want about the update but it's weird to just lie about what we got.

Also it's weird to say nothing new happened with Leslie, she literally orgasmed in front of MC.

Reactions: Ragingrager
Aug 25, 2017
you're right, can't wait for her to kiss tip of his cock in 2025
if you were really following the streams you'd know that the doodles and sketches are just for fun, none of that is guaranteed to be in the game.

.04 came out less than one year ago, and that's where she touched him for the first time. Three updates we've gone from no physical contact to grinding, spanking, making out, touching and breast play. It'll happen, probably within the next 2-3 updates.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the Nurse Dolly quest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why is this happening to me, I finish talking to the cleaner and I was supposed to leave the room correctly?... but this happens every time I go to the door...
someone help me? Is it a bug?

Aug 25, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the Nurse Dolly quest?
Why is this happening to me, I finish talking to the cleaner and I was supposed to leave the room correctly?... but this happens every time I go to the door...
someone help me? Is it a bug?
yeah it's a bug. Try fast traveling somewhere else, should fix it.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
i've never seen people complain about game getting an update lol that should tell you something + i have been following the game progress for a year and a half, and i just unsubsribed, i followed every post and every stream
the thing is, he was drawing family scenes since last year, and none of them were in last or this update which implies breadman is milking
If you were really following the streams you'd know that the doodles and sketches are just for fun, none of that is guaranteed to be in the game. Also, "majority". I've been following the thread these past days and I've only seen 2 people complaining, apart from you. I said it before, but you might want to check your definition of "majority". Last but no least, if you've never seen people complaining about an update you're either new or lying. Go check any thread that updates once every 2 months and you will still see people complaining.Try again, buddy.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

KermitwithaC

May 18, 2021
I'm trapped in the comic store with no way to leave or finish the quest for Ashley send help. For reference I bought the comic from the glittering spot before the quest got activated.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes