molisei

Jan 12, 2018
I do not see an option to skip the battle in the store. You have to beat it. There's a save prompt for that quest just before going to the MC family's house, but that is quite a bit back to loop. Create a new save just before clicking on the final circle in the store so that you have short turn around.

Also, you should be saving in a new save slot every time the MC daily in his bedroom in case you have technical issues, miss something, etc.

Bored or tired? That's a rambling sentence.

The only threesome in this game at this time is with the angels. As for scenes with Leslie, while there is a lot of teasing and leading up to full sex scene with Leslie, including handjob, boobjob, etc - it's not planned for the MC to go "all the way" with her until around v0.10.
Got it, thanks.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Where is the "Pantry raid"
Quest Buy the item in Pantry Raid
If you've never played a version before this one, it might be difficult to know some of the locations. However, there is a map you can fast travel to different neighborhoods, as well as have the ability to explore the map. It doesn't really take much time to do so. But it's on West Main St. Also, I posted a speedrun video of playthrough for v0.5.5 content two days ago - #7,065 - see 30:00.
Android version??
Make sure you have your Search results preferences set to "most recent" first.
1686137078106.png

First page of results (in fact, top 5 results):
1686137049516.png

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
If you've never played a version before this one, it might be difficult to know some of the locations. However, there is a map you can fast travel to different neighborhoods, as well as have the ability to explore the map. It doesn't really take much time to do so. But it's on West Main St. Also, I posted a speedrun video of playthrough for v0.5.5 content two days ago - #7,065 - see 30:00.
Make sure you have your Search results preferences set to "most recent" first.
View attachment 2681152

First page of results (in fact, top 5 results):
View attachment 2681150
I admire your patience in answering questions already asked a million times

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
das anyone know how to get dinner and all ready in game plz let me know am having issues with that one part of the game

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
das anyone know how to get dinner and all ready in game plz let me know am having issues with that one part of the game
You have to exercise with Aunt at the gym a cpl/few times. You learn a new technique to share with Mom. Need to exercise at least once with Mom and have (or get) the meal from Pantry raid .

Last edited:

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
You have to exercise with Aunt at the gym a cpl/few times. You learn a new technique to share with Mom. Need to exercise at least once with Mom and have (or get) the meal from either Sal's or Pantry raid (sorry forgot which)
what time is his aunt and all at the gym cuz i been going to the gym and never see her there so idk what am doing wrong

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
what time is his aunt and all at the gym cuz i been going to the gym and never see her there so idk what am doing wrong
Early(ish) after 9 am before noon. She's at the back(top of screen)
I'm assuming you are at later stages of the game not early.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon Ember

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
Early(ish) after 9 am before noon. She's at the back(top of screen)
I'm ssuming you are at later stages of the game not early.
well the aunt not at the gym or nothing and i got there right little after 9am so got there at 10am so idk

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
well the aunt not at the gym or nothing and i got there right little after 9am so got there at 10am so idk
Just noticed your two problems(from above)
if you haven't done this one yet
1686146726923.png
that's earlier in the game
this
1686146802757.png
is later (part of new content)
need to do the one before the other

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
I think I can safely say the comic quest with Ashley is bugged. After reloading it a half dozen times and trying multiple combinations of approaching the circles and giving the good/bad response to the fanboy I still can't talk to Ashley after getting all 3 books to complete the quest and just get locked in the comin store.
I had the same problem you did. I reloaded a bunch, picked up the books in a different order. I finally got it to work by doing all the content before this update was launched; did the Sabrina stuff, did the Leslie stuff until the first titjob. Noticed that the quest wasn't in the active portion of the quest log, finally after doing all the content it showed up and I was able to complete it.

Reactions: Count Morado
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes