GabrielKlaus

Jan 29, 2020
So... an animation/pic of the MC's mom bouncing her breasts appeared out of nowhere and it's just there all the time now. It gets in the front of other stuff all the time. Is this a known bug and there is a fix to it?

1686213346237.png

foible

Aug 29, 2017
And you should know that 5.5 is just patch patches, the released version was 5.0, so the changelog on the front page is right. Next time, try to inform yourself before talking shit
Except that, you're still wrong. Just because it might be a "patch" instead of an "update", there's STILL a fucking changelog! (which often takes ages, if ever, to get updated on our OPs. What got patched? What bugs got fixed? And many devs DO add some content with patches. Especially if it's not enough content to be considered an update or the content is a small continuation of the current update. Also, whoever said it was right: Bread DID suggest that he would add some new content for this patch. Not enough to be considered a full update, hence making it a ".5". Thus making it a sort of "half"-update. Whether or not he did, I don't know.

mrcmis2133

Mar 27, 2019
My only complaint for the game is how long it's taking to get to real scenes outside of HJ/BJ stuff for the mother and sister even though we have yet to get a BJ scene with either of them but I get it, they want it to be a slow progression and I respect that but I just wish with the next update we can start to make some leeway towards actual penetration or at least the MC teasing the mom with it after she gives MC a BJ, otherwise this game is pretty solid. Love the art style, story elements for the characters are perfect imo, so far it's a 7.5/10 overall but that can easily get a higher rating once we start getting the juicy scenes. I wonder if it's gonna take this long to get anal scenes with Mom/Sister, it probably will but we'll see.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
So Mother's content ends at dinner and workout? Sorry, I cant tell with buggy quest menu (yeah, yeah beta I know, not complaining). Also change logs should clarify what has been added (example: X scenes with Mom, X scenes with Janitor, X scenes with milkman).

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Ive completed all of the game but cant find a way to progress the hospital. Can someone help me. Ive talked to everyone i dont understand.quests are the maternity one and research one in the hospital. What triggers getting a job there. If the dev can read this please mention locations in the quests and instead of nsew use right part of town left part of town lol i had to open a compass on google to see. Also increase the speed of running of mc. Haha awesome game anyways.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So Mother's content ends at dinner and workout? Sorry, I cant tell with buggy quest menu (yeah, yeah beta I know, not complaining). Also change logs should clarify what has been added (example: X scenes with Mom, X scenes with Janitor, X scenes with milkman).
Dinner and workout question is vague. If you completed the "Secret Girlfriend" quest - then you are done with Leslie's content for this version.

Well, you see - the beta version we got here was leaked by someone who didn't include the changelog that goes along with it. When BreadmanGames comes back to the thread sometime in the next week after the public version is released that is free to play - I would gather that is when we'll see the changelog. Until then he, Zakko, and GhostMoth are focused on communicating in their discord to get all the bug reports, etc so that the public version is in the best shape they can make it.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
And as has been explained many times on different threads - game numbering is not the same as decimal numbering.
Yes in decimals it is .8, .9, 1.0
gaming it is .8, .9, .10, .11
couple people have gone into greater detail
normal math people see it one way
gamers see it another

edit: also the decimal system doesn't have a double decimal - version 0.5.5, so that alone kinda knowcks out the 'normal' decimal count
I should note I'm a long-time programmer. I tend to think in terms of things sorting out in order, and if there's a 0.1 and an 0.10, they will sort together (in the repository one should have for one's old, released code), with 0.2 through 0.9 coming after them. Grabbing the wrong version of code from a repository can waste a lot of time.

Honestly, I rarely use version numbers per se; I numbered things based on the date (June 8, 2023 would be 20230608), which is a style that I have seen used here occasionally.

Reactions: FakoSIL

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
The game keeps on giving a black screen after meeting brandy just before we call our mother is there a fix to this issue, or am I doing something wrong ?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes