NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
How do you race the chick at the park? It said to get work out clothes but I haven't found them yet.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
How do you race the chick at the park? It said to get work out clothes but I haven't found them yet.
You have to go to west part of town there is a clothes shop there. Also after workout clothes you can race her but u cant win. To win u have to progress story fuck more girls and get more power visiting the angels will help.

Reactions: Count Morado

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
The game seems to freeze when I am outside the sisters room. It is part when I am supposed to go get snacks at sals. After you meet the goth chick at the store. Any help would be great.
Might just be a bug, if i remember correctly you are supposed to go on a specific day maybe a weekend it says on the quest. Anyways if youre doing everything according to the quest then just keep trying as in just save out side the house and keep trying to go in, that quest i think ashleys in the tv room. To the left of the entrance. Just check there aswell. Been a long time since i played that quest. If all doesnt work, backup saves and reinstall the game. Try again

Reactions: Luka32

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
You have to go to west part of town there is a clothes shop there. Also after workout clothes you can race her but u cant win. To win u have to progress story fuck more girls and get more power visiting the angels will help.
What's the store's name? because I've to the one with Suzy.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
in the third part of the mission "mom:secret girlfriend'' return home and make dinner. I'm not getting ahead what should I do?
This game has weird bugs. What you have to do is to do the quests as soon as you get them, take too long and they will become undoable. Same bug happend when i avoided doing any hospital quest i have completed the game but i cant get hospital job / card/ maternity, anyways if you cant do it i think you might have to restart

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
I dont understanbd what people see in candy and dolly i think they are a waste of space
Brother, shush up. This game has all types of women even futa. There was gonna be a bimbo type as well. Why you sad about monster boobs anyways?

Reactions: FakoSIL

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
What's the store's name? because I've to the one with Suzy.
Thats the one i was mentioning. No other stores come to mind. Might just be a bug. Or try doing other quests and try that later. Lemme tell you this, you dont get anything out of winning the race anyways. Wait for the next update. You just get 1 picture for winning which is not even nude or sexy. Lmao

Hottieman18

Feb 10, 2018
in the third part of the mission "mom:secret girlfriend'' return home and make dinner. I'm not getting ahead what should I do?
It is pretty straight forward, go to the supermarkt where one of your schoolfriends work (with the rude owner). Once inside you will see the circle go there then pay and go home. You can then "cook" between 5 and 7 pm.

Hottieman18

Feb 10, 2018
thx, where is the waterfall ??
school west side, where before you had that "manhole" to summon angels. Go to the area between the 2 buildings (you saw the earlier scene with demon and angel) so click there. You will enter the same area as then, go to rightish side (you will see some black marks on the bush and barrier for the water) click there and you will jump over it and you can go under the waterfall.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bashar

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Go to the apartment between 5 and 7pm to make dinner. Done. If you are having problems, otherwise, you should watch the video playthough I made of the new content. #7,065
Nope, i opened cmd and i did " winget upgrade --all ".But even after resetting the computer after the updates were finished, nothing changed.My laptop specs are below.I didn't have a problem in the old version.

it's hard to be a pervert :D
View attachment 2684823
Your video card is over 11 years old. If BreadmanGames keeps his RPGM Maker software updated, it could cause older video cards not to work for players. If you have updated your OS and your video drivers - you should go to the discord and ask for help - or wait until the developers return to this thread after the weekend.
i have the same error, weird because i played one of the last updates without this problem, did they updated the graphics or something?
See my response above.
The game seems to freeze when I am outside the sisters room. It is part when I am supposed to go get snacks at sals. After you meet the goth chick at the store. Any help would be great.
You may need to go to the developer's discord for help - this is the first time I've seen someone say they've had this kind of problem. Or you can wait for the end of the weekend for when they return to this thread.
Can someone give me the full save ?
(Copy/paste from when I have already answered this question for someone else)
Make sure you have your Search results preferences set to "most recent" first.

First page of results:

I got the same issue and no idea how to progress.
You may need to wait a few more days because all you have to do is have the MC walk out of his apartment door and down to the sidewalk at the right time of day and the game makes the call for you.
thx, where is the waterfall ??
Keep visiting the angels until they reveal a way to open the gate near the portal.
Compressed ver. plz!
1685994407430.png

Posted several days ago.
Nothing for Android yet

Oh look ---

ThooOOrin

Jun 11, 2018
does anyone else games also freezes at the ashley scene, where the father is in his underwear watching sports?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Sup y'all - the Public version is up on OP. Fixed some bugs, added Leslie's skimpy outfit to the morning routine (after it's been unlocked in the main story), and generally just tried to get everything fixed up for today. I missed y'all this past week, but I also can't stick around as I'm moving tomorrow and will be without internet for the next few days. I'll be back when I can and will let ya know what's up then.
Happy gaming

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes