BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
does anyone else games also freezes at the ashley scene, where the father is in his underwear watching sports?
it's been fixed in the public version

Guys i wanna ask something, is the MC can F*ck the mom yet ? Im new player here
No, not until around v.10

How many comics are in the game? I found 3 so far
There's 3 of a planned 10 in so far, so you got em all

Android 5.5?
Just added to OP

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
The mom is the one thats the most anticipated and most loved among most of the players, the dev will surely take time in giving us a full on sex scene. Tbf if the mom was done and dusted it would become boring to stay at the same house as her or interact with her. As of now you only get bj, boobjob,hj , upper nudity, spanking and maybe grinding i dont remember. Dont get a save file do a playthrough as alot of the scenes are not in the gallery and are not replayable. That doesnt mean that there isnt any sex scenes in here. One of the best babes has a full story completed. Have fun

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
does anyone else games also freezes at the ashley scene, where the father is in his underwear watching sports?
Never had that i think you should backup save reinstall game and try again. This works in most bug related issues.

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Hey Bread, Loved the update, especially the Aunt Cass and Mom scenes. Btw Leslie looks so damn hot when she wears that white tank top :love:, Would love to see a Clothed titjob while she wears that tank top alongside the introduction of her BJs to be included in the next update(V6.0).

Also please don't mind the hostility from some of the annoying ones that question about Mom's vaginal/anals scenes. We understand and love the slow burn route you have planned for her and will patiently wait by the time you fill out most of her content. All the love and support to your team.:D

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey Bread, Loved the update, especially the Aunt Cass and Mom scenes. Btw Leslie looks so damn hot when she wears that white tank top :love:, Would love to see a Clothed titjob while she wears that tank top alongside the introduction of her BJs to be included in the next update(V6.0).

Also please don't mind the hostility from some of the annoying ones that question about Mom's vaginal/anals scenes. We understand and love the slow burn route you have planned for her and will patiently wait by the time you fill out most of her content. All the love and support to your team.:D
Thanks Coconut, I blacked out and nothing between my last post before the Beta and my latest post since the Public exists for me - haven't read it, not gonna read it, and I don't engage with negativity.

I appreciate that you and others understand that I'm building a complete story and that, while sometimes events might feel incomplete and disjointed in a given update, they are a temporarily incomplete part of a whole that I am creating. I'm not and will never be interested in sacrificing my long term goal for this project for short-term opinions, and if people are ok with that - awesome. If they're not or don't like how I'm doing things, there are literally thousands of other projects they can enjoy.

PriorSatanic

Feb 8, 2022
Sup y'all - the Public version is up on OP. Fixed some bugs, added Leslie's skimpy outfit to the morning routine (after it's been unlocked in the main story), and generally just tried to get everything fixed up for today. I missed y'all this past week, but I also can't stick around as I'm moving tomorrow and will be without internet for the next few days. I'll be back when I can and will let ya know what's up then.
Happy gaming
Thank you for the feast

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Hottieman18

Feb 10, 2018
I did get a freeze suddenly once and that was during running through town. And i did get a weird bug well in candy store buying for sabrina and getting a call from mom. Where she kept repeating here dialogue 3 to 4 times.

No you can not, you will only get hj while she is watching, hj that she is doing, titfuck and a one time dryhump.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks Coconut, I blacked out and nothing between my last post before the Beta and my latest post since the Public exists for me - haven't read it, not gonna read it, and I don't engage with negativity.

Told you Bread was gonna get toasted...

Welcome back, good luck with the move.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
BreadManGames : Hello, it's good to see you back.

Some weeks ago you've posted the image of a scene where all the family were enjoying a day at the beach. That scene wasn't in the current update. I didn't found the way to trigger it or maybe is something that you've made for fun or for a future release?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axeleen

pr83

May 5, 2017
Will being nice or mean to the comic book store creep have any effect later or was it just for a one of gag?

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
BreadManGames : Hello, it's good to see you back.

Some weeks ago you've posted the image of a scene where all the family were enjoying a day at the beach. That scene wasn't in the current update. I didn't found the way to trigger it or maybe is something that you've made for fun or for a future release?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a fairly common thing during streams. Art created during a stream may or may not find its way into the game in the future if we can find a way to make it fit naturally, but the assumption should be that it's art made for fun on stream unless stated otherwise (like with the title screen art).

where are the comics? (easter eggs)
After you've bought the first issue from the Comic Shop (at the top of the Commerce Center), you can find the second issue in Ashley's room at your parents' house. The third issue is in the Diablo Burger joint on Central Boulevard.

Reactions: Decker

souls3636

Dec 18, 2021
Não, eu abri o cmd e fiz "winget upgrade --all". Mas mesmo depois de redefinir o computador depois que as atualizações foram concluídas, nada mudou.

é difícil ser um pervertido:D
View attachment 2684823
[/CITAR]
mano atualize sua placa de video para meu itel hd 2500 pegue esse jogo , antigamente dava esse problema com a placa de video , acabei de atualizar o drive para o mais atual que pegou

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes