Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone here remembers where Candy's house is?

edit: Found it. it is at the bottom left of neighborhood
Correct. If you fast travel to the neighborhood, it's the house that the MC is teleported next to.

Ebrokolli

Sep 30, 2021
Is Candy bugged or something now? I know in the previous version, she shown up at the hospital and then shed be in the lobby to trigger her quest line. But in this version, I cant even get into her house because of the guard.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is Candy bugged or something now? I know in the previous version, she shown up at the hospital and then shed be in the lobby to trigger her quest line. But in this version, I cant even get into her house because of the guard.
I didn't have any problems. but I think I heard someone else mention in discord an issue with her.
there is a hotfix, but it is supposedly for brandy not candy.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
We're currently out of time to look into fixing bugs because of real life, we'll get on that in a week or so +/-.
For now, if you can't enter Candy's place, it's probably best to leave that quest for last and then load save 50 and go straight there to view the scene. After leaving Candy for last, you could also join the Discord and submit your save with a request to fix it in case completing your save is important to you.

If Brandy black screens for any of you despite having applied the hotfix, then we've had success with the following workaround: Go to Candy's house, then Leslie's office in the hospital, then Brandy's quest in history class.

Feb 16, 2019
I think there might be an error with Dolly. After I done her second scene at the hospital I can no longer go back to her in the maternity ward or in her research room. Also her new scene isn't available in the memory room either. (I have finished all quests by the way so I thought I bring it up)

BigPepper

Sep 17, 2022
Just downloaded the new version, doesn't have my save data. Any way to get it back/ start from the new update content?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just downloaded the new version, doesn't have my save data. Any way to get it back/ start from the new update content?
If you are using Android - I'm unaware if they were able to have a preloaded save at new content. No you can't move your saves over, simply.

If you are using Win/Linux/Mac - there is always a preloaded save to start at new content. See save slot #50. Also, unless BreadmanGames changes the variables - technically you should be able to move your saves over from older versions, though it requires a little bit of effort.

BigPepper

Sep 17, 2022
If you are using Android - I'm unaware if they were able to have a preloaded save at new content. No you can't move your saves over, simply.

If you are using Win/Linux/Mac - there is always a preloaded save to start at new content. See save slot #50. Also, unless BreadmanGames changes the variables - technically you should be able to move your saves over from older versions, though it requires a little bit of effort.
ah, ok. thanks mate!

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Bug Report: Duplicate Quest of Dolly and Candy in Quest book. Also found that certain event for mom skip ahead her storyline from the main. Example being dialogue calling her the MC's secret girlfriend before that part is reached in the main story.

Redistro

May 23, 2023
Screenshot_20230610-102458_1.jpg

i'm trying to run Windows version on joiplay, but as you can say this message pup up to me.
has anyone else encountered this problem before?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Posting this for reference to future questions about the secret path in the waterfall.
1686392981338.png 1686393017767.png
I thought maybe people on their mobile devices had a more difficult problem seeing the path. However, when I scale the scene smaller, it seems even more obvious.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Posting this for reference to future questions about the secret path in the waterfall.
View attachment 2687601 View attachment 2687602
I thought maybe people on their mobile devices had a more difficult problem seeing the path. However, when I scale the scene smaller, it seems even more obvious.
Can't believe people couldn't spot that dark area like it's literally screaming "I'm a hint you should check me out!" Devs should probably invest in putting shiny sparkles so casual coomers could spot what to find or do lol

Reactions: mrttao and FakoSIL
Dec 12, 2020
Can't believe people couldn't spot that dark area like it's literally screaming "I'm a hint you should check me out!" Devs should probably invest in putting shiny sparkles so casual coomers could spot what to find or do lol
All I said was make it more obvious, like a crack or something. This is just shit on the poop. My face turned red when the dialog finally showed up.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes