Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The game keeps on giving a black screen after meeting brandy just before we call our mother is there a fix to this issue, or am I doing something wrong ?
You're asking a question about content from 2 or 3 versions back - I would assume it's something on your end. Check to make sure your OS is recent and up to date and your video drivers are up to date.

Go to the developer's discord and report. That is where they are offering support at this time, at least until they release the free public version. They will be able to help you. They won't be in this thread to communicate until then.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
You're asking a question about content from 2 or 3 versions back - I would assume it's something on your end. Check to make sure your OS is recent and up to date and your video drivers are up to date.

Go to the developer's discord and report. That is where they are offering support at this time, at least until they release the free public version. They will be able to help you. They won't be in this thread to communicate until then.
I see, I just downloaded the game from the OP. I'll try to do what you said.

Aug 25, 2017

No I think they mean the Brandy scene from this update

Kasander

Dec 17, 2020
i can't seem to get the make version to turn. It always tells me i need administrators approve to turn it

Maisyh3011

Jan 23, 2019
As has been mentioned many times in this thread. Your graphics card/drivers are out dated/insufficient.
Nope, i opened cmd and i did " winget upgrade --all ".But even after resetting the computer after the updates were finished, nothing changed.My laptop specs are below.I didn't have a problem in the old version.

it's hard to be a pervert :D
213.png

Nov 30, 2019
If you are playing strictly the new content - the MC doesn't need to do anything to earn money, the preloaded save has enough $$$ already.

If you are playing from the start, the MC earns:
  • $10 for doing daily chores at the apartment (dishes, trash, making the couch into a bed)
  • $20 or $25 (I forget which) by delivering pizzas once that option is opened up after the quest of going to church with the sisters
  • $40(?) daily for a job at the hospital after cleaning up for Sweeps on the day Leslie takes the MC to the hospital
  • $100(?) for cleaning Candy's pool only when that quest item is available and completed
Those are the ones I remember. If there are others, someone else will chime in.

And, yes, if you know how to use a save editor and make sure you save backups - you could just edit the save file to give max $$$.
Thank you my friend

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
The game seems to freeze when I am outside the sisters room. It is part when I am supposed to go get snacks at sals. After you meet the goth chick at the store. Any help would be great.

Bashar

Feb 11, 2018
Go to the left side of the school (outside) and click the thing that looks like a white manhole cover. It's really some kind of summoning stone for calling the Angels. You'll have to do this several times before the scene changes.
thx, where is the waterfall ??

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes