HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Have a bug on Ashle quest in Cyclope Danjeone ! When you take comics from Socoloff no metter how good or bad you cant complete the quest !

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Have a bug on Ashle quest in Cyclope Danjeone ! When you take comics from Socoloff no metter how good or bad you cant complete the quest !
Are you kidding me?!?!?! Look at the post DIRECTLY above yours for the answer.

Also, everyone with the "bug" for the comic shop - are you starting at the new content from save file #50 or starting from the beginning of the game?

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Maksiskam

Mar 2, 2020
I apologize for my English, but I want to say a few words to the development team. Thanks for the work and good luck in creative development, it's nice to see how people try to put a twist on their brainchild. The only thing I personally regret is not how the plot is twisted (I really like this approach), but rather the fact that updates are released quite rarely, and there is not much content in them. Yes, I understand that creating a game is not an easy task and a long wait is rewarded with interesting development, but such a small advance in the story itself. That's all I wanted to say, and once again thank the developers for the unique, beautiful and interesting content. Don't take negative comments to heart.
Any work will always find its audience

And again, sorry for my english..))

Reactions: densittie

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
... As for scenes with Leslie, while there is a lot of teasing and leading up to full sex scene with Leslie, including handjob, boobjob, etc - it's not planned for the MC to go "all the way" with her until around v0.10.
If we're on 0.5, then we're presumably well past 0.1 (for the math challenged, 0.10 = 0.1).

For devs that value accurate numbering, the options are:
- plan your development so that the game is complete when you would naturally hit 1.0;
- start using more fractional values (instead of going from 0.6 to 0.7, go to 0.65, or 0.61)
- ignore the versioning rule that says 1.0 is a complete product (booooo!)
- ignore accurate numbering, and act like .10 should logically follow 0.9, confusing people who understand how decimal numbers work

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
If we're on 0.5, then we're presumably well past 0.1 (for the math challenged, 0.10 = 0.1).

- plan your development so that the game is complete when you would naturally hit 1.0;
- start using more fractional values (instead of going from 0.6 to 0.7, go to 0.65, or 0.61)
- ignore accurate numbering, and act like .10 should logically follow 0.9, confusing people who understand how decimal numbers work
And as has been explained many times on different threads - game numbering is not the same as decimal numbering.
Yes in decimals it is .8, .9, 1.0
gaming it is .8, .9, .10, .11
couple people have gone into greater detail
normal math people see it one way
gamers see it another

edit: also the decimal system doesn't have a double decimal - version 0.5.5, so that alone kinda knocks out the 'normal' decimal count

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

And as has been explained many times on different threads - game numbering is not the same as decimal numbering.
Yes in decimals it is .8, .9, 1.0
gaming it is .8, .9, .10, .11
couple people have gone into greater detail
normal math people see it one way
gamers see it another
There's no set standard to how developers apply version/build numbers/information. There's a myriad of weird combinations of both numbers and letters, prefixes and suffixes.
Typically with devs who haven't had a history in software development it's easier to start a "0.01" or similar, and go up in a more obvious decimal numbering system.

bigbootypolice

May 8, 2023
Just want to point out this issue with the numbers is only because of whoever keeps writing it incorrectly on F95. Since the first update, Demon Deals has been on a normal decimal numbering scale. The 0 before the first period isn't included but each update has been v.01, v.02, v.03, and so on. Look at any of the title screens to see this. Only slight detour from this is with the new inclusion of family focused updates in between the focus girl ones that will be labeled v.XX.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't know about the gaming numbering that Sukme mentioned, so that's kind of interesting to learn.

Last edited:
Reactions: RDFozz

ASX135

Dec 2, 2017
For the meeting Brandy before history class. we get to her place then the game just blackscreens on me and wont continue, any fix?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes