piechank123

Sep 7, 2022
The LP isn't even scratched; soothing analog, weighty, throbbing, pulsing tones fill the senes.
You're the only person who has mentioned Steamdeck / Steam Deck in this entire thread of 7800 posts. In fact, out of the 11-and-a-half million posts across the entire F95 site, there are fewer than 400 mentions of Steamdeck / Steam Deck.
I broke Count Morado too.

Bread! Make it work on steamdeck, mon frere!

Trolazo

Jul 26, 2020
Can anyone please recommend me any game like (big tits, animations, replay, etc) this on RPGM that is really worth it??

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
man all the girls interest me not just one. i don't care if there bitch are demon they all need a good dicken i also forgot angles lol. his mother is an a rank filf just like the oter milfs lol.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
You might remember I did a bunch of logos 2 streams ago. While working through Brenda's coding I went back and retouched the ones I wasn't happy with. La Sirene isn't in this image as it's located on the Boardwalk, but since these are all close together I figured I'd just show y'all a preview of the Mall's second floor!

Outta This World is an arcade and game shop that will likely be featured in Ashley and Babs events in the future

Double Dome is the local movie theater and will probably be a part of a few girls' stories and events

Dragon Drop is a rival tech store that will be featured in Lucia's arc

Progress log will be up on Sunday, and I'm streaming a movie poster for the theater here on Monday - have a great weekend everyone!

Mall Floor2 Preview.jpg

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames have you released any more doodles recently? Or have I missed them in this thread?
the last two have been more towards game assets, I think the last doodle stream was here

https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-deals-v0-5-5-1-public-breadman-games.97458/post-11261419

on July 17. You might've missed it if you're searching my posts since Zakko handles the post-stream stuff here now

EDIT: Dang, I don't have another one in August, either, next one isn't til early Sept.

Last edited:

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes