CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
RTP shouldn't have anything to do with this, much less the one for VX Ace.

Disclaimer: I can't guarantee anything I say will work as the download links on this thread seems to have been replaced by someone from F95, and I can't 100% know everything is as it should be. It probably is fine, but I'll say it nonetheless. Also, none of the following is meant to be condescending, I just have to go step-by-step because people often miss these things.
  • With that out of the way, make absolutely sure that you extract it from the .zip file. When you then go to play the game, you go to the folder you extract from the .zip file. People have made the mistake of extracting the game from the .zip but then still launching the game from the .zip - where it can't save as a result.

• Make sure you're extracting it to a spot you know you have all the proper permissions. A safe bet would usually be the desktop.
Ahh, I get it. I thought maybe the error he's experiencing is the same occurrence my friend experienced with his NW.js file as we realized it was the core reason for not being able to save the game and we simply just fixed it by downloading the RTP from scratch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zakko

guesswho1780

Oct 25, 2022
RTP shouldn't have anything to do with this, much less the one for VX Ace.

Disclaimer: I can't guarantee anything I say will work as the download links on this thread seems to have been replaced by someone from F95, and I can't 100% know everything is as it should be. It's probably fine, but I'll say it nonetheless. Also, none of the following is meant to be condescending, I just have to go step-by-step because people often miss these things.
  • With that out of the way, make absolutely sure that you extract it from the .zip file. When you then go to play the game, you go to the folder you extract from the .zip file. People have made the mistake of extracting the game from the .zip but then still launching the game from the .zip - where it can't save as a result.

• Make sure you're extracting it to a spot you know you have all the proper permissions. A safe bet would usually be the desktop.
Hmm I even tried to install if off a different site to see if it as you said and the files on here were adjusted. Been launching the exe from my drive with some of the older builds. will keep trying different things worse case I just try to run through the update in 1 go

• Sad
Reactions: CoconutBayBro
Jul 1, 2023
Will it be possible to play the family (leslie) content in this next update without engaging in the Brenda content at all? Or will I need to go through that to see the new Leslie stuff?

Aug 25, 2017
Will it be possible to play the family (leslie) content in this next update without engaging in the Brenda content at all? Or will I need to go through that to see the new Leslie stuff?
I'd be very surprised if you *had* to play through any focus girl content going forward. The only future content that will likely depend on finishing Brenda's content is more Brenda content

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
To add to what SeventhLevel says above me, there's also the potential factor of how much and what future Leslie content gets tied into the plot, since she's been getting gently prodded by a certain "helpful" Lillith.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Stream:

"Brandy's new bust came out great! I'll likely tweak it a little further as I add her other outfits and her expressions, but I'm happy with how she came out and it's much closer to how she looks in scene art nowadays.

Have a great week, everyone!" - Breadman

Brandy_Redraw.png

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
nice i think lilith is using the mother to speed along her son's lust for more sex. i mean with her hot body see drives him up the wall lol.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Hi, Breadman!

Thank you and your team for this really great game! It has wonderful art, very good writing and plenty of content. I'm hoping now that maybe I can contribute to this very high level of quality by giving you some constructive feedback:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe some of these ideas turn out to be useful. Thanks again for all your effort, Breadman!

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the true plot is lilith wanting the mc soul the girls are part of that and to get his soul he has to fuck alot of girls the mother is around him more so lillith will us her to get what she wants. the mother is not the main plot sorry to say. all the girls need scene's not just the mother. i know alot of people like her but just working on one person would spell game over i would think. lol

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
While the redraws are beautiful, I feel that they eventually add little new value to the game. I'd much rather have some new scenes than slightly more appealing art. The very first release was already artistically very pleasing and good enough, imho. There was something very... well... "playful" about the early art.
Stream time doesn't take away from development time. Streams are used to interact with the community. Sometimes it's doodle streams, sometimes it's redraws or other changes. If, for example, a bust is getting a redraw, it's to be more consistent with scene art and/or to increase the technical level of detail up to par with the rest since there has been a canvas size change, among other things, mid-development as Bread learned more.
We're not going down a route of infinitely having to redraw and redo things (revamped™), but we will change things occasionally to bring everything up to par, and be consistent with everything else.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Stream time doesn't take away from development time. Streams are used to interact with the community. Sometimes it's doodle streams, sometimes it's redraws or other changes. If, for example, a bust is getting a redraw, it's to be more consistent with scene art and/or to increase the technical level of detail up to par with the rest since there has been a canvas size change, among other things, mid-development as Bread learned more.
We're not going down a route of infinitely having to redraw and redo things (revamped™), but we will change things occasionally to bring everything up to par, and be consistent with everything else.
Thanks for the clarification. All the best to you guys!

piechank123

Sep 7, 2022
probably a broken record at this point, but out of 20 games thismis the only one that wont spin up on anSteamdeck.

Makes no sense.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
probably a broken record at this point, but out of 20 games thismis the only one that wont spin up on anSteamdeck.

Makes no sense.
The LP isn't even scratched; soothing analog, weighty, throbbing, pulsing tones fill the senes.
You're the only person who has mentioned Steamdeck / Steam Deck in this entire thread of 7800 posts. In fact, out of the 11-and-a-half million posts across the entire F95 site, there are fewer than 400 mentions of Steamdeck / Steam Deck.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes