zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
o i did not know that the votes were not for the family girls lol. i would like to vote the next update after this go to the head of the school's wife lol.

srirachagod77

Nov 22, 2019
how do i know if i completed all the content so far? theres no more quests a part of the main story or on the first section in the journal, and the second section does say completed so far on most of them but some of them are left up in the air with tasks i already completed.

Reactions: densittie

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
o i did not know that the votes were not for the family girls lol. i would like to vote the next update after this go to the head of the school's wife lol.
Sofia is also pretty popular and one of my favorites, Moth and I have her story planned out already as well and I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully she wins soon

how do i know if i completed all the content so far? theres no more quests a part of the main story or on the first section in the journal, and the second section does say completed so far on most of them but some of them are left up in the air with tasks i already completed.
If the only thing left in the active quest tab is the main quest then you've done everything for that update, outside of, like, finding the 3 hidden comic covers and stuff

Reactions: srirachagod77

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Are you playing the latest version, 05.5.1? The freezing bug should be fixed as when Ash sends you away it should kick you downstairs. If you're still outside her room when it freeezes you're playing the wrong version
Ahh could be. I'll check it when I get home

Yup, that was it! I am surprised I missed it.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

GhostMoth

Lead Writer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
finished the available content in two days. congratulations to the developer for this fantastic game
looking forward for future updates
I believe this game deserves some kind of award (y)
What would that award be called?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
a big trophy that looks like the mother of this game with choclet milk coming out of her tits. lol the game awards lol.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
not sure if this was answered already but can't seem to save on the new build. Anyone know of a fix for this?
if you're on Mac or PC make sure the game folder is extracted from and removed out of the zip folder and is elsehwere on your computer. Every time I've seen folks with this issue that is the reason

guesswho1780

Oct 25, 2022
if you're on Mac or PC make sure the game folder is extracted from and removed out of the zip folder and is elsehwere on your computer. Every time I've seen folks with this issue that is the reason
Thanks for the reply. It is in a seperate folder but can try it again maybe there was an issue with the 1st extraction.

guesswho1780

Oct 25, 2022
hmm it is still happening, have it in a separate folder in the same drive I have some previous builds. I even tried copying 1 of my saves over in case the save that came with the build was the issue but still no luck

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
hmm it is still happening, have it in a separate folder in the same drive I have some previous builds. I even tried copying 1 of my saves over in case the save that came with the build was the issue but still no luck
are you getting any kind of error message or are the saves just not persisting when you close it?

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Do you have a proper Rpg maker running smoothly? My friend's laptop also experienced save problems when playing, and I helped him by downloading Rpg maker ace all over again. Sometimes the save file doesn't appear mainly due to its main Rpg maker files missing or experiencing error. Try downloading it over again.

Reactions: BreadManGames

guesswho1780

Oct 25, 2022
Do you have a proper Rpg maker running smoothly? My friend's laptop also experienced save problems when playing, and I helped him by downloading Rpg maker ace all over again. Sometimes the save file doesn't appear mainly due to its main Rpg maker files missing or experiencing error. Try downloading it over again.
I just reinstalled rpg maker vx ace rtp from and still no luck

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/07/30

This coding stuff is weirdly consistent, not something I'm really used to yet after dealing with the ups and downs with art for so long haha - it was another week, and I got another 3 events done! I have 2 events left to code in, but as these are Brenda's last events and the scripts are a little longer I'm gonna estimate that I'll finish coding this week and start animation next week. If I get done early and can jump into anim this week, great, but it's better to budget on the conservative side.

I'll be on stream tomorrow, Monday, at 10AM PST redrawing Brandy's bust. This is gonna be like the last few where I'm not trying to change anything about her, just clean up the linework and get the style closer to how I'm drawing in game right now.

Have a great week!

- Breadman
ProgressLog5_Post.jpg

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I just reinstalled rpg maker vx ace rtp from and still no luck
RTP shouldn't have anything to do with this, much less the one for VX Ace.

Disclaimer: I can't guarantee anything I say will work as the download links on this thread seems to have been replaced by someone from F95, and I can't 100% know everything is as it should be. It's probably fine, but I'll say it nonetheless. Also, none of the following is meant to be condescending, I just have to go step-by-step because people often miss these things.
  • With that out of the way, make absolutely sure that you extract it from the .zip file. When you then go to play the game, you go to the folder you extract from the .zip file. People have made the mistake of extracting the game from the .zip but then still launching the game from the .zip - where it can't save as a result.

• Make sure you're extracting it to a spot you know you have all the proper permissions. A safe bet would usually be the desktop.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoconutBayBro
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes