BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Is there a way to go back pages in this game? Usually it's the page up key but that doesn't work on this game.
You mean like a dialogue scroll? That's more of a Ren'py thing, not easily done in rpg maker because of how it handles the events. We are working on adding a log of some kind so folks can reread stuff if they missed it, but for now you're best bet it to replay it in the replay room if the scene is available there

hammerface

May 18, 2018
i was searching the thread to see if anyone felt the same as i did, kind of surprised not to find anyone say "dude, fuck Sabrina srsly". because dude... fuck Sabrina srsly xD

i get that people really enjoy the bigtiddygoth gf with an attitude problem trope, but this girl is just an ultra bitch to me. when she continued with the bitchiness after a massive fuck up that the MC has to clean up, take the rap for and get arrested for (and punished for, although it's not implemented) she was just irredeemable. maybe the worst part was the MC continuing to make excuses for her inexcusable behaviour, when he's previously shown to be capable of recognizing unacceptable bitchiness (like the teacher for example). if he had a line like "holy shit, i can't stand this cunt... but i need her knowledge of demons to make some headway here and maybe i can have some fun with her later. so suck it up, me, let's do this!" it would've been less frustrating to progress her storyline.

and yes i did finish her story, of course. i was firmly in the "leave her there" camp xD

it's an amazing game, just ranting.

Foshizza

Jun 30, 2022
You mean like a dialogue scroll? That's more of a Ren'py thing, not easily done in rpg maker because of how it handles the events. We are working on adding a log of some kind so folks can reread stuff if they missed it, but for now you're best bet it to replay it in the replay room if the scene is available there
Ah okay, thanks for the reply!

Reactions: BreadManGames

zooloo631

Apr 30, 2017
hey breadman was wondering and i'm not sure if this question was asked in this thread before.
in retroperspective, if you could make any change in the game major or minor or if there is any at all, what would it be?
i know you and many (includes me of course) like the game as is.

if i could change anything in the game, in my opinion i think Mc dick is way too big.
i think 20% decrease in size would be more reasonable.

keep up the great work!
you are an amazing artist.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
hey breadman was wondering and i'm not sure if this question was asked in this thread before.
in retroperspective, if you could make any change in the game major or minor or if there is any at all, what would it be?
i know you and many (includes me of course) like the game as is.

if i could change anything in the game, in my opinion i think Mc dick is way too big.
i think 20% decrease in size would be more reasonable.

keep up the great work!
you are an amazing artist.
I like my art style and enjoy the hyper-exaggerated stuff haha, if I could change anything - nd I think I've answered the question this way before as well - it'd be the game engine. I would've taken the time to learn enough to do this in Unity or Godot, something I would have more control over. Especially the sprites. I like the pixel art style we have and I feel like it works, but I'm looking forward to when I can do a game with my art style for the sprites, too

hammerface

May 18, 2018
i know what you mean but you also have to think sabrina has had alot of bad shit happen to her that is why she is the way she is.
i get that, it's just not an excuse to me *shrug* i've had the misfortune of dealing with really bitchy or aggressively rude people and whatever the reason behind it, it turns them from people into something like statues in my mind. something i have absolutely no desire to engage with.

hammerface

May 18, 2018
I like my art style and enjoy the hyper-exaggerated stuff haha, if I could change anything - nd I think I've answered the question this way before as well - it'd be the game engine. I would've taken the time to learn enough to do this in Unity or Godot, something I would have more control over. Especially the sprites. I like the pixel art style we have and I feel like it works, but I'm looking forward to when I can do a game with my art style for the sprites, too
your art is fantastic :) i recommended the game to a friend of mine who has kind of a similar style and she's having a blast with it. she made a game in unity actually, similar style with the 2d isometric "open world". got to make her own sprites and everything :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
your art is fantastic :) i recommended the game to a friend of mine who has kind of a similar style and she's having a blast with it. she made a game in unity actually, similar style with the 2d isometric "open world". got to make her own sprites and everything :)
That's awesome! Lemme know the name if you're ok with it, I'd love to check it out -and if you're on my discord, people ask for games with similar art all the time in the other-games-recommend channel.

Reactions: hammerface

hammerface

May 18, 2018
That's awesome! Lemme know the name if you're ok with it, I'd love to check it out -and if you're on my discord, people ask for games with similar art all the time in the other-games-recommend channel.
For sure, it's called AD 2222 by SneakySnack ( ). It's her first game, just a short demo type deal :) I'll send her the discord!

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I seem to be stuck. The sister just sent me on a snack run but I now can't move. Or use the map/ phone since they are gone

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I seem to be stuck. The sister just sent me on a snack run but I now can't move. Or use the map/ phone since they are gone
You are not allowed to use the map because the MC is in the middle of the quest and using the map might cause gameplay issues. You were prompted to save because it can be a bit of a bear to beat the first chance. Go to Sal's Market and save again as soon as the MC gets inside the store so that you can reload the save without having to walk all the way again.

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
You are not allowed to use the map because the MC is in the middle of the quest and using the map might cause gameplay issues. You were prompted to save because it can be a bit of a bear to beat the first chance. Go to Sal's Market and save again as soon as the MC gets inside the store so that you can reload the save without having to walk all the way again.
I'd love to but the character won't move. He doesn't move when I click the mouse. He doesn't move when I try my keyboard. He's like stuck in place.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'd love to but the character won't move. He doesn't move when I click the mouse. He doesn't move when I try my keyboard. He's like stuck in place.
Did you save, close the game, open the game and load the save and does the character still not move?
If still frozen, did you try to load from a previous save to see if the character moved and then tried to open that latest save to see if the character was able to move?
If both of those fail ... zip up your save folder and share it here and let us know which save is the one where the character can't move.
Let us know, either way.

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Did you save, close the game, open the game and load the save and does the character still not move?
If still frozen, did you try to load from a previous save to see if the character moved and then tried to open that latest save to see if the character was able to move?
If both of those fail ... zip up your save folder and share it here and let us know which save is the one where the character can't move.
Let us know, either way.
It autosaved after the comic book store. I haven't moved since doing that part. It put me in the story after that. Home, dad, laptop, snacks... and stuck lol. I'll fuck with it tomorrow.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
It autosaved after the comic book store. I haven't moved since doing that part. It put me in the story after that. Home, dad, laptop, snacks... and stuck lol. I'll fuck with it tomorrow.
Are you playing the latest version, 05.5.1? The freezing bug should be fixed as when Ash sends you away it should kick you downstairs. If you're still outside her room when it freeezes you're playing the wrong version

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes