Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Bex, the lovely girlfriend in this instance, did very well in the last update poll, made it to the final 3 before losing to Brenda. Sam is hit or miss for a lot of people, I like girls with short-hair and big butts but apparently it's not a universal things haha so we'll see when she can win. I'm excited about both of them though, there's a lot we could do with their stories.

sorry I don't know who 'she' is in your comment, whether you mean Leslie, Cassie, or Ashley?

The next update poll will begin when I'm around halfway through development on .06. It'll be bracket-style tournament like the last 2 times as well, and it won't feature any of the school staff since Brenda won this update, so just Students and Townsfolk and the Linnet's as a group.
Replaying the game tonight and I noticed Sam looks looks like she could be related to MC. A muscular Brandy/Ashley fusion. Compare her face to the latest Ashley bust. It's there.

Biseinen

May 25, 2022
Good work my man Bread, game is coming along like the new teasers for the different characters.

I've been away from my desktop for a few months now and decided to try the phone version, couldn't beat the girl wrestling because no button to press and wondered if there's an alternative scene/ending for that girl's quest.

Also, any new miss-ables in latest update?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Where am I supposed to find Ms.Brenda before history class? Somebody help me I am stuck.
Brenda's the English teacher, her class is in the bottom left of the main hall map at school.

Replaying the game tonight and I noticed Sam looks looks like she could be related to MC. A muscular Brandy/Ashley fusion. Compare her face to the latest Ashley bust. It's there.
ehhh I mean kinda, I can see it. I think a lot of that just comes down to being in the same style, similar heights/skin tones etc. Sam has a different nose shape than the Gates, but her eyes are similar to Brandy's. Either way, just similar looking, not related

Good work my man Bread, game is coming along like the new teasers for the different characters.

I've been away from my desktop for a few months now and decided to try the phone version, couldn't beat the girl wrestling because no button to press and wondered if there's an alternative scene/ending for that girl's quest.

Also, any new miss-ables in latest update?
Welcome back!
I don't recall if there was an issue with the button mash event on mobile, but if you replay the event in the replay room you can choose win/lose - it leads to the same ending there's just different art for either result.
As for missables, aside from the 3 comic covers everything should show up in the quest log I believe.

Reactions: Biseinen

Skiraka

Oct 13, 2020
Sam was the main girl I was looking forward to. Butch big butt women are my weakness :ROFLMAO:.

Everyone's complaining about not getting enough mom/sis, I'm waiting on more Gabriella and Sam content. We'll probably impregnant the mom four times before we get more content for them.

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I've said on discord that teasers will start when I get to the Scene Art section of production, I'm doing a different workflow this time around doing all the coding, then animation, then scene art to see if it speeds me up at all.
The teasers and the v.07 vote will both start once I am into the actual art for the update.

EDIT: Last week did have an Ashley post, which I'm sharing here right after this one. I did space on getting that out but that one was an exception to the rule for this go-around
Hello, have you experienced any noticeable effect from the change of workflow (e.g you're more focused)?

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
ehhh I mean kinda, I can see it. I think a lot of that just comes down to being in the same style, similar heights/skin tones etc. Sam has a different nose shape than the Gates, but her eyes are similar to Brandy's. Either way, just similar looking, not related
Don't mind it you can always touch it up or change it a bit later to make her more different. I suppose, because I don't have any experience that drawing so many characters at the same times always lead to have characters that look similar.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hello, have you experienced any noticeable effect from the change of workflow (e.g you're more focused)?
I'm doing all the coding first, which just goes faster than the art anyways, but I'm getting through it fairly quickly and I feel like focusing on one thing at a time is letting me get a little more creative than I might've done things. The next progress log will be up in a few hours.

As for Sam, I think she's fine as is, it would be a lot of work to change her - not as much now as if it needed to happen after her arc or anything, but she looks good and I think she's different looking enough from MCs family that it's fine

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/07/23

Another week of Brenda events, and I'm over the halfway point with her! I got 3 scripts coded in this week, same as last, so if I keep this pace I'll have maybe another week and a half or so before I wrap coding and jump into animations. We'll see - I'm having fun with doing the events this way and I feel like working on just one thing at a time is letting me try some new things, but I also really wanna be done with this part so I can get to drawing booty haha

I have a logo stream tomorrow at 5PM PST on Picarto, filling out more signage for some new, upcoming locations in the mall.

Other than that, have a good week and take care of yourselves!

- Breadman
ProgressLog4_Post.jpg

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i agree she is hot for a pain in my ass lol. but i would not change her for a thing i mean her girlfreind want's to bone you but she also want's you to bone sam.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes