zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if his sister see's it she would be right there looking at what it means lol. after all she is sexy and smart and probly a little horny too.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
That's on the table but much further into development, they're on polar opposite sides of MCs conflict currently

Throwing dates out with no seeming connection to anything doesn't really help anyone. If Zakko's work is still correcting my old stuff and the last 2 updates took ~5 months, why would this one take 10? Like, where is March coming from? It seems like you are just pulling numbers outta the air and I don't really understand why
0.4 - 0.5: June-December (6 months)
0.5 - 0.5.5: Jan-Jun (6 months)

I'm counting from when you started posting previews again and working on the game.

The next update is going to have more content than 0.5.5, combat/lore/fantasy dynamics and better art as always. 6 months has been standard but 7 months (July-March) is not a stretch if the production process has not changed.

As to why? Well either I'm giving you motivation or I get psychic points. I don't mind being the villain. For the record I think your process of streams and teasers as well as thought put into the game is enough to not be bothered by the time between updates. With that said, there was a lot of interest that died in April-May (e.g. less fanarts) so it does affect your business which I'm sure you already know. And saying the latest possible date this early might help gives fans patience! So really I'm the hero in all regards

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would wait even if it toke longer because in my aspect of things good thinks come to those who wait.

darudefan123

May 10, 2017
I’m new to the waiting game, I only came in around when the goth girl’s graveyard sex was the ending. It’s honestly not all that bad to wait around half a year for new animated scenes. The pace is impressive, too.
The UI is relatively nice and unobtrusive while also being fairly useful. Thank you for the game.

draxler01

Feb 8, 2022
(From Substar) Progress Log -

Good movement this week, got through the coding of Leslie's content and the first 20% or so of Brenda's events. As a reminder I'm doing all the coding before moving on to animation, then art, so expect more chunky logs (wow, phrasing) for the next few weeks while I get through this before everything sloooows down when I get to the art bottleneck. Happy with how it's going though and I think we got some fun stuff coming!

I'll be on stream tomorrow at 10AM PST (EU friendly) for an nsfw doodle stream, I've gotten a bunch of great submissions on the discord already but if you haven't made a suggestion yet and wanna get a sketch done, maybe pop over there and throw something for me in the reference image channel!

View attachment 2775590
Do we get the update after post production or ?

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020

Does Our Hero "John" lose control of his demon powers and destroy Babs the petite fan favorite?

Find out Next time, on the next episode of....

Demon Deals!

(but seriously, this and the BE devil as part of an evil bimbo Babs arc???) (or just a fun BE B-Plot, Idk if ya'll had talks with MADZISSTACKED since the little fan art... BUT THAT'D BE (lol) a hell of a B-Plot)

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Do we get the update after post production or ?
After the post. Think of the the release module as three steps
Pre-production- Planning, pre-coding and writing
Production- Main development
Post-production-Bug fixing and testing (Mostly the finishing touches)
No teaser?
The game has to finish it's pre-production first. Teaser are usually shown during the main production (after pre-production) which you can view in weekly Sunday progress logs.
0.4 - 0.5: June-December (6 months)
0.5 - 0.5.5: Jan-Jun (6 months)

I'm counting from when you started posting previews again and working on the game.

The next update is going to have more content than 0.5.5, combat/lore/fantasy dynamics and better art as always. 6 months has been standard but 7 months (July-March) is not a stretch if the production process has not changed.

As to why? Well either I'm giving you motivation or I get psychic points. I don't mind being the villain. For the record I think your process of streams and teasers as well as thought put into the game is enough to not be bothered by the time between updates. With that said, there was a lot of interest that died in April-May (e.g. less fanarts) so it does affect your business which I'm sure you already know. And saying the latest possible date this early might help gives fans patience! So really I'm the hero in all regards
I understand if you're trying to intend to be well-meaning but the dev simply questioned why you have to falsely estimate the release dates, that does more damage then help in regards to people's expectations. There would be problems either if early or late assumptions about the next update are just randomly given with people angry on why the the update isn't here yet or why is the next update is in such a late period. The dev team have made it clear that they can't predict nor confirm the dates of the next release. There's a reason why we have the progress log in the first place

Last edited:

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
After the post. Think of the the release module as three steps
Pre-production- Planning, pre-coding and writing
Production- Main development
Post-production-Bug fixing and testing (Mostly the finishing touches)

The game has to finish it's pre-production first. Teaser are usually shown during the main production (after pre-production) which you can view in weekly Sunday progress logs.

I understand if you're trying to intend to be well-meaning but the dev simply questioned why you have to falsely estimate the release dates, that does more damage then help in regards to people's expectations. There would be problems either if early or late assumptions about the next update are just randomly given with people angry on why the the update isn't here yet or why is the next update is in such a late period. The dev team have made it clear that they can't predict nor confirm the dates of the next release. There's a reason why we have the progress log in the first place
What does "falsely estimate" mean exactly? I've never heard that before

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
What does "falsely estimate" mean exactly? I've never heard that before
That would refer to giving wrong information on the actual time of release over the next update (whether a later or earlier date). Like I said, we only can rely on the progress log. Except for the devs, we can't assume anybody else's claims on the exact timing of the next release are accurate.

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
No teaser?
I've said on discord that teasers will start when I get to the Scene Art section of production, I'm doing a different workflow this time around doing all the coding, then animation, then scene art to see if it speeds me up at all.
The teasers and the v.07 vote will both start once I am into the actual art for the update.

EDIT: Last week did have an Ashley post, which I'm sharing here right after this one. I did space on getting that out but that one was an exception to the rule for this go-around

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
oh yeah 100% it's because she's a jerk, that's softened a little since I changed the Sabrina event so it's not her arresting MC but she's still rude in their first meeting. But then, Brenda is a huge bitch to MC too but she won the second update vote, so who knows.
I think it may be because shes kindof in between. Shes a bitch, but shes also repentant after the scene in the Sabrina update.
With someone who's a complete bitch like Brenda people can look forward to 'put her in her place' or femdom type content.
With someone who's just kindof a bitch that's not as satisfying, but the repentance also isn't enough to make her completely likable without further development.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes