BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Can't buy athletic costume for mom after the initial scene with Susy, she keeps saying that her manager is near and won't trade
you should be presented with the sex or shop option after this line, you're saying you didn't see the choice prompt?

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Hey. Anyone know how to race Arianna the first time? I have read in here that I need to race her again after you get time to slow down, but how do you race her the first time? In her quest objective, it says: "Try to race Arianna in the Park". But she just runs around and blows me off when I talk to her.
Same issue, tip says try to race her and that's the only dialogue option 1695584166788.png

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
You need to have the red shorts to race her. It seems like your game might have some issues around the clothing store and the items there, do you know what order you've done things in or what point of the story you're at?
Just in the beginning, I did first workout with mom then went to the store and had an encounter with Susy when she tries on everything. I recieved the red shorts from her and the quest is marked as completed, still while trying to use the red shorts from the item menu nothing happens.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Just in the beginning, I did first workout with mom then went to the store and had an encounter with Susy when she tries on everything. I recieved the red shorts from her and the quest is marked as completed, still while trying to use the red shorts from the item menu nothing happens.
Have you done anything at school yet? You need to have started school to unlock a few locations/characters to finish the race quest, I don't think that should be an issue but maybe it is.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Progress Log - 2023/09/24

We are so close to being on to Scene Art, man. I burned through some Leslie this week, have a couple left and then I'm done with animation! Not much else to report, but I'm happy with how everything's coming along, and oh-

The v.07 vote begins on Wednesday!

First match is between Lucia and Arianna, with the winner moving on to face the Linnet's - I'll have the match-up and then victory doodles like I did last update for each contest, and soon we'll know who the v.07 girls will be, which is exciting. I know Moth wants to get back to writing again, so it's good news for everyone.

Stream tomorrow, 5PM PST, working on background elements for the game (products, posters, billboards, set dressing basically)

Have a wonderful week y'all!

- Breadman
View attachment 2953594
Are we getting a teaser this Wednesday?

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I got a question Bread. Is officer Juggs included in the polling rounds or is she just exclusive to sam's storyline?
She won't be in the polls, and she won't be featured heavily in Sam's update either- her and Dr. Maria fall into this weird 3rd category.

I will be giving them each a few event mini-arc (a little more than commission girls but less than focus girls) which will be spread out over the x.5 updates. 6.5 is already a big one so these might start in 6.5 or 7.5, we'll see how things shake out

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Have you done anything at school yet? You need to have started school to unlock a few locations/characters to finish the race quest, I don't think that should be an issue but maybe it is.
Nah, the school didn't start yet, but I was able to meet Arianna and now the tip in the phone urges me to try racing with her.

Nerd912

Mar 11, 2023
As Marudo pointed out ^
You could have asked for help for the problem you're experiencing instead of lashing out in such an unhinged manner.

So sorry but I read all pages on f95zone already. Nothing helped.
And I didn't lash out, I just expressed my opinion.
I did NOT ABUSE or used bad language.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Arianna Inghiottire

Can I please have a phonetic clue how to pronounce that surname. I get the feeling it's a pun or play on words, and I am a dummy and can't figure it out.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Presumably even if the games require for you to update your graphic cards (or if your laptop is'nt above and beyond), I just don't see why the dev has to take the blame here and to just downright tell them to start by scratch with renpy is pretty stupid lol.
Zakko made and we posted a compatibility patch just last week that would solve the issue as well

Arianna Inghiottire

Can I please have a phonetic clue how to pronounce that surname. I get the feeling it's a pun or play on words, and I am a dummy and can't figure it out.
in-gee-oh-teer-ay

it's Italian for 'to swallow or suck down', not a play on words exactly but a clue about a familial talent her and her sister share

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Okay, that's how I was saying Arianna's name in my head. I just didn't think to look it up as an actual non-English word. hahaha Thanks.

Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes