Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"Stream results! First Discord stream went pretty well I think, a lot of fun conversation and I'm happy with what I got done, some signs for local businesses and an image for the church that'll have some variant quotes on it.

Voting begins for v.07 girl on Wednesday on substar!" - Breadman

signs5.png

Last edited:

menden

Jan 9, 2023
Hi, how do i start the mission with the police chief guys (the boot camp one)? I have already done the quest with Sabrina then relize i haven't done the police quest, now i can't remember how to start the quest, i think you have to go to university gym in morning right? But in morning i can't find anything at the gym to start the quest.

kaom

Mar 1, 2022
Hi, how do i start the mission with the police chief guys (the boot camp one)? I have already done the quest with Sabrina then relize i haven't done the police quest, now i can't remember how to start the quest, i think you have to go to university gym in morning right? But in morning i can't find anything at the gym to start the quest.

the police chief storyline hasn't been developed yet.

hellothereworld

Feb 20, 2020
I normally don't show my support, but this game is a huge exception for me because of how much love and care the devs clearly have for it. The quality and art style of game are amazing. Game development is super hard, especially with a small team, and anybody with half a brain understands it. Ignore all the haters whose lives are miserable enough that they're willing to write multiple schizo essays imagining scenarios in their head over an adult game. Keep up the great work!

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
The best way to get stronger at animating, is to animate more.

I root for Bread doing all the visual artwork by himself, his art clearly improves by leaps and bounds each update and theres a certain charm in knowing everything you see on screen was sourced from the same creative mind, its consistent in a special way.
I don't really disagree and as long as there's improvement the time between updates is totally forgivable. I'm more or less just talking about the trade-offs.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Man, you do realise that Bread is still faster and higher in quality that most games here in. He DoEsNt DroP a UpDaTe eVeRy MOnth. yeah, but his update is not like 15 min tops of content. why jumping on him like he is some IcIstor or Beggar.
Agreed. Pretty decent pace here all considered. The only games I've seen that *do* update once a month might add literally 5-10 minutes of content, and they're usually 3D VNs with stills for the majority of scenes if not the sex scenes themselves.

Any game that updates every 3~ months and has over an hour of quality content is A okay in my book. Brings me back to the old, old, OLD days of Summertime Saga before it turned into whatever milkathon it's become for the last three years.

Reactions: Boopeeman

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see it there are going to be people who are not happy with waiting on a good thing there going to think this is a scam but i would trust this dev. so just wait i do know how long drawing's take and please can we keep the peace nagive vibe's are never good any way's. i am also sure these people with these vibe's do not do this to the dev's they like i they were tring to do thing's slow and steady. to get every thing to be great.keep up the good work bro

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Agreed. Pretty decent pace here all considered. The only games I've seen that *do* update once a month might add literally 5-10 minutes of content, and they're usually 3D VNs with stills for the majority of scenes if not the sex scenes themselves.

Any game that updates every 3~ months and has over an hour of quality content is A okay in my book. Brings me back to the old, old, OLD days of Summertime Saga before it turned into whatever milkathon it's become for the last three years.
I agree that content is worth the wait - 4-6 months between updates for Demon Deals (or longer, if it needs it) is quite alright. Especially when you think that this game, and the other one you mention, are both free directly from the developers. If they take 1 month, 2 years, or longer - we're all getting it for free, let's enjoy the ride. And thanks to the subscribers who make it possible for them to be free for all to enjoy - whether for the first time or the fifty-first.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
I agree that content is worth the wait - 4-6 months between updates for Demon Deals (or longer, if it needs it) is quite alright. Especially when you think that this game, and the other one you mention, are both free directly from the developers. If they take 1 month, 2 years, or longer - we're all getting it for free, let's enjoy the ride. And thanks to the subscribers who make it possible for them to be free for all to enjoy - whether for the first time or the fifty-first.
Well ... not to lean too heavily in the "bad consumer" territory but personally I do think there's a little bit of onus on the dev's side (not in relation to Demon Deals in particular or at all really). People may be getting this work for free but if the communication stops or production stops for no real reason, I feel like it's somewhat justified to feel like your time investment, your expectations, can get betrayed enough that it's not as black and white as "it's free so shut up." Negative feedback can be useful too if enough people are unsatisfied and it's warranted ... though clearly not to the level that guy in this thread took it, that was uncalled for.

For instance, I recently have gotten so fed up with (a certain big game) and (a certain small game) that I've felt like a big fool for supporting the former (stopped a year ago, didn't feel like they deserved it anymore) and my time at all in the latter's case, feel actively betrayed by the project and seeing my hopes smashed multiple updates in a row made me wish I never even played it in the first place. Definitely not going on their forums or patreon and writing them nasty letters but if enough people feel like me maybe it's better said for the dev's sake than unsaid.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well ... not to lean too heavily in the "bad consumer" territory but personally I do think there's a little bit of onus on the dev's side (not in relation to Demon Deals in particular or at all really). People may be getting this work for free but if the communication stops or production stops for no real reason, I feel like it's somewhat justified to feel like your time investment, your expectations, can get betrayed enough that it's not as black and white as "it's free so shut up." Negative feedback can be useful too if enough people are unsatisfied and it's warranted ... though clearly not to the level that guy in this thread took it, that was uncalled for.

For instance, I recently have gotten so fed up with Summertime Saga and a smaller game called Life in Woodchester that I've felt like a big fool for supporting the former (stopped a year ago, didn't feel like they deserved it anymore) and my time at all in the latter's case, feel actively betrayed by the project and seeing my hopes smashed multiple updates in a row made me wish I never even played it in the first place. Definitely not going on their forums or patreon and writing them nasty letters but if enough people feel like me maybe it's better said for the dev's sake than unsaid.
Can you keep your comments to this game in its game thread? You've now brought in two other game names into the thread --- which is against F95 Rules.
1695771063490.png

You've already derailed it by going away from the game, itself, into your problems with other developers. You even admit you aren't talking about Demon Deals now. Could you keep with only commenting on Demon Deals in this thread? Thanks.

If you have problems with other games that are on-topic for F95 game threads - go say those in those threads. If you have problems with other games that are off-topic for F95 game threads - go to off-topic threads to discuss them -- such as talking about the following:
1695771307349.png

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes