raz7

Aug 21, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/10/1

Animation is done!

Wrapped up Leslie's last bits and I'm about halfway through the roughs for her scene art, but didn't get far enough to justify a bump on that section of the log.

I'd expect the first teaser art to be up next week, not this one, and we got a fun stream (Life with Sabrina) tomorrow on Discord, the first v.07 contest will close and the next will open on Wednesday, other than that have a great week everyone!

- Breadman
View attachment 2972341
so we're getting an early november update?

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
so we're getting an early november update?
I'm not sure why you keep asking us for confirmations or estimates for update drops, when you already know we don't do that :BootyTime:
We want the update out ASAP, as always. But we will not compromise quality. We strike the best balance that we can.

I appreciate the enthusiasm, though.

GhostMoth

Lead Writer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
I'm not sure why you keep asking us for confirmations or estimates for update drops, when you already know we don't do that :BootyTime:
We want the update out ASAP, as always. But we will not compromise quality. We strike the best balance that we can.

I appreciate the enthusiasm, though.
Yeah but when will it be out? Asking for a friend here.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Current poll is Arianna vs Lucia, with a 60/40 split it looks like Arianna is moving into the next round. Next poll opens Wednesday and it's Hannah vs Babs
Are you doing sketches for the poll winners or only when you get further into the rounds?

Heykan17

Jan 18, 2023
Hello, I have this issue, she tped there after the breakfast in the 4th day and even though i can train with her she will tp back there the next morning after breakfast. I don't really know how to fix it... Please help. Thanks.
1696271469214.png

• Haha
Reactions: reynatempest

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"Life with Sabrina stream went pretty good (though I did forget to record it so sadly no rewatching it)! A lot of fun ideas, some featuring other girls I'd love to see Sab interact with more in the future (like Lucia, Ashley, and Hannah)" - Breadman
DoodleStream_LifeWithSabrina.jpg

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"Life with Sabrina stream went pretty good (though I did forget to record it so sadly no rewatching it)! A lot of fun ideas, some featuring other girls I'd love to see Sab interact with more in the future (like Lucia, Ashley, and Hannah)" - Breadman
View attachment 2975570
The picture of a prom or a date MC and Sabrina reminded me of an excerpt from "A Clone Apart Trailer"

Last edited:

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
If the next Update would come out before christmas it would be nice "if" it would include some christmas easter eggs or some as a special on top of that. But i know, patience is king.

Soooo all i have to say that, if everyone behaves..... PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASEEEE ;):sneaky::devilish:

Reactions: deviled_egg

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
yep! Doing 'Versus" and "Victory" doodles again, the first versus one will be public on Wednesday and the next one+ first victory doodle will be up with the poll on substar on Wednesday
Thanks for the reply, will you be posting the doodles in here?

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes