Jan 21, 2022
I appreciate help I do ty

like said go to shop no sister nothing

like said go to lady house no lady nothing no circle nothing

go to house nothing no circle does say where put nothing

might be a bug

there no other quests showing all say completed

but them 3
You could share your save file and see if someone can recreate your issue or perhaps one of the dev team can look at it to see if it may be a bug.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I have been curious about this, so the animation of the scenes is done first and then the art? Or are the animations also are, and the art section is more for the art in between the sex scenes? I apologize if my question is unclear and/or dumb.
I'm doing it differently this dev cycle than I have previously. I used to do it event by event coding->scene art ->animation, this time I am doing each category of task on it's own, so I did all the coding, I just finished all the animation (which does of course require art), and now I'm doing scene art. While they both involve a bunch of drawing, because of how different the tasks are in terms of workflow I separate them like this.

You have it right though, the Scene Art section is for the art that isn't sex scenes

lorri555

May 9, 2021
I'm doing it differently this dev cycle than I have previously. I used to do it event by event coding->scene art ->animation, this time I am doing each category of task on it's own, so I did all the coding, I just finished all the animation (which does of course require art), and now I'm doing scene art. While they both involve a bunch of drawing, because of how different the tasks are in terms of workflow I separate them like this.

You have it right though, the Scene Art section is for the art that isn't sex scenes
Don't want to make huge assumptions but most probably art won't take as long as animation

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Don't want to make huge assumptions but most probably art won't take as long as animation
There are more art files than animation files (by count)... If you count each "cel" of each animation as a separate piece, they might be more equal. I would not make any assumptions about time involved without knowing how much content is involved.

lorri555

May 9, 2021
There are more art files than animation files (by count)... If you count each "cel" of each animation as a separate piece, they might be more equal. I would not make any assumptions about time involved without knowing how much content is involved.
Sorry...... just can't wait for the update and had a glimmer of hope for a second

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
I play game guy call sis who sleeping tells him meet at game shop go to shop she not there no sister

plus think got a bug

go rich lady house body guard lets me by her orders I go in yard no lady nothing

buy camera go to house where do I put spy camera don't say

what I'm supposed to do
There is such a thing as being too efficient with words

• Haha
Reactions: archmancer8

Decker

Aug 6, 2016

It's only my impression, or is this development cycle an improvement?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes