CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Wrong thread.

The developer of this game makes all the ports for this game.

You need to ask in the game thread for the port you want or go into the game requests forum and find a current mac port thread or make a new one.
Man, it feels like people are just trying to test your patience at this point with all these nonsensical questions. Please hang in there, the dev and good folks over here appreciate your dedication :cry:

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
Man, it feels like people are just trying to test your patience at this point with all these nonsensical questions. Please hang in there, the dev and good folks over here appreciate your dedication :cry:
we havent hit the threshold for the amount of times people asked for "when the next update" or update predictions this month. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

SaHa2233

Sep 7, 2021
I reached the stage of fighting the monster outside the house. I couldn't overcome him. Is it possible if there is a save file available for after this stage?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I reached the stage of fighting the monster outside the house. I couldn't overcome him. Is it possible if there is a save file available for after this stage?
The big solo one? Were you using your ranged attack? Usually for those ones you should run away and shoot it before it gets close. I think there should be an option before that combat starts to turn combat off altogether as well

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
Who knows. Competition is stacked so it maybe awhile.

Curious how did Dr mae do last poll. Th ought she was cut but know she Isnt available for this one.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
if I remember correctly she was put up against Brenda in her first round and kinda got crushed. Mae is great but she had a super tough bracket to do well in, maybe next time she'll do better!

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
if I remember correctly she was put up against Brenda in her first round and kinda got crushed. Mae is great but she had a super tough bracket to do well in, maybe next time she'll do better!
i shouldnt ask you this but i cant wait for mum to be fucked eventhoughh so many people here hae their patience

Reactions: FlyerReady
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes