BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
It's only my impression, or is this development cycle an improvement?
Right now its taken about 3 months, 1 month or so for pre production and coding, 2 months for animation. The last two updates took 5/6? months each, not for sure. Depending on how the art goes I give it a late November/early December. The new way is looking to shave off a month and keep it to a late 4/early 5 month release. Once the coder catches up, a late 3/early 4 month release.

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Is one of the most moronic things I've ever read. There's no such thing as "gamer slurs", it's just slurs.
Trust me, I have actually encountered unhinged people who use terms such as gamer slurs, don't get me wrong I'm not defending but taking a piss on those who just hurl slurs for no reason and say it was an oopsie gamer moment.

Edited: Sorry for my bland interpretation folks but I'm agreeing with Snuggle that these terms don't exist and that you should'nt wave off slurs to disguise it as jokes when you can do the bare minimum to not act rude and dickish even to to most annoying ones that stir shit up in the thread(y)

Last edited:

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Again, there is no such thing... It's assholes being assholes and using slurs, who happen to be gamers.
More people use the same derogatory slang terms than there are gamers. Stop buying into low-effort online strawman-boogeymen.
Yes like I said dude I agree, they don't exist. I'm making a fun of those who are terminllay online who believe that it exists and defend it. Sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, I've just seen a lot of those said assholes who unironically defend it.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
what complex is this? There's too much worry about the fate of the MC here.
Like what the developer is doing, I will continue my support - the author has his own ideas, and they are good.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/10/08

A lot of work done this week without any Visual progress being made, feels great in a not really it actually sucks kinda way haha

I started the week completing the rough art for Leslie's content, then plugging all of that and all of her animations in and getting everything timed out and working properly. The last few days have been chugging along through her art, which is turning out nicely but there was no way I was getting +100 images done in half a week even on a good week, which is not the week I had!

I don't want any of you to get disheartened at the lack of visual progress this week, I'm tackling the largest single event by doing Leslie first, and then will go on to Brenda's biggest/most important events. The Scene Art should speed up as we go as the earlier/shorter events will be done last and will require much less actual scene art.

Sunny stream tomorrow, Leslie sketch Tuesday, new poll Wednesday, and the first Teaser art will be up on Thursday - full week ahead, I hope y'all have a great one!

- Breadman
ProgressLog14.jpg

As Bread said, actual progress was made. Just not the type we count in the visual representation of said progress!

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
So I was playing another game where the MC is endowed via a spell, but noticed that his image didn't change at all pre and post, repeated the scene to make sure I wasn't crazy.

Anyways it made me want to see if it was the same in DD, and well our MC is endowed pre Deal... I think he had different pictures in the earlier versions. but I don't have older versions of DD my self. (I went on a hunt to find an older version found .04, MAN the art has come a long way but .04 had the same before and after.)

But thought I'd make this known to the dev team. (not a huge issue, Idk if anyone else noticed this. but I was hunting this down specifically so, IDK if I'd ever would have noticed it.)

V-0.05.5.1
Capture.PNG
V-.04
Capture.PNG

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So I was playing another game where the MC is endowed via a spell, but noticed that his image didn't change at all pre and post, repeated the scene to make sure I wasn't crazy.

Anyways it made me want to see if it was the same in DD, and well our MC is endowed pre Deal... I think he had different pictures in the earlier versions. but I don't have older versions of DD my self. (I went on a hunt to find an older version found .04, MAN the art has come a long way but .04 had the same before and after.)

But thought I'd make this known to the dev team. (not a huge issue, Idk if anyone else noticed this. but I was hunting this down specifically so, IDK if I'd ever would have noticed it.)

V-0.05.5.1
View attachment 2990363
V-.04
View attachment 2990425
What's that other game you were playing? I'm interested.

Reactions: Irving David Tejada

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I picked up on this before the new bust was implemented. It was deemed a minor issue, so it was tossed in the queue of older things I am fixing. You likely won't see this detail fixed for a long while. Nicely spotted, though :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
so when can we expect next update?
#8,275
You're kind of new to this site - know that nearly no reliable developer will offer an estimated time for an update until they are almost ready to release it. Something almost always happens to cause a delay and then the whiners come out of the woodwork to claim the developer lied, they're lazy, or something similar. Developers will let the public know when they are ready to let them know. It's best not to ask.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Who is the Mac version creator here, can you make a port of Warlock and Boobs? Please!
Wrong thread.

The developer of this game makes all the ports for this game.

You need to ask in the game thread for the port you want or go into the game requests forum and find a current mac port thread or make a new one.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes