Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
"Life with Sabrina stream went pretty good (though I did forget to record it so sadly no rewatching it)! A lot of fun ideas, some featuring other girls I'd love to see Sab interact with more in the future (like Lucia, Ashley, and Hannah)" - Breadman
View attachment 2975570
"You have failed me for the last time!..." She spoke, as she slowly burned the dice.
...followed by maniacal laughter and a declaration to her other dice...what will be the price to pay if they fail her too.

-obviously, that's my favorit of those images :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thanks for the reply, will you be posting the doodles in here?
yeah, public means I post it in the teaser chat on discord, here, twitter, etc

I play game guy call sis who sleeping tells him meet at game shop go to shop she not there

what I'm supposed to do
Are you going to the comic shop right after the call, and are you sure you're going to the right location

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Will you make the later versions playable on iOS/iPhone? It was playable on v0.4 but since that update, just receive error messages

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Will you make the later versions playable on iOS/iPhone? It was playable on v0.4 but since that update, just receive error messages
If it was playable on iPhone that wasn't through anything we did, the APK is only usable on Android. Maybe you were using Joiplay?

Reactions: Billshwr

Kedab

Sep 13, 2022
Is there a sex scene with the mother, or do you have to wait for a new update?​

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
By the way, when is the new update? if it `s not a secret
We don't have a release date yet, and we don't do estimations.
two weeks before haloween confirmed
lyin.jpg
Is there a sex scene with the mother, or do you have to wait for a new update?​
Depends on your definition of "sex". If you mean vaginal penetration then no, and there won't be for a long while. She gets some content every update, though.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
By the way, when is the new update? if it `s not a secret
Great, you just added another week to the update release. After more than 2 years on this thread, (and your first post?!) you should know that developers delay updates by one week for every time someone asks this question. That's why you see some games with 2+ years of time between releases - too many people asking "update when?".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
I play game guy call sis who sleeping tells him meet at game shop go to shop she not there no sister

plus think got a bug

go rich lady house body guard lets me by her orders I go in yard no lady nothing

buy camera go to house where do I put spy camera don't say

what I'm supposed to do

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I play game guy call sis who sleeping tells him meet at game shop go to shop she not there no sister

plus think got a bug

go rich lady house body guard lets me by her orders I go in yard no lady nothing

buy camera go to house where do I put spy camera don't say

what I'm supposed to do
You don't have a bug.

Meeting Ashley at the Game Shop:
The sister is outside the game shop, if I remember correctly - not inside - meet her there and then go inside together.

For Candy's pool:
If the guard lets you in, you're doing things correctly. I haven't played for awhile - but look for a glowing circle around the pool maybe? She isn't by the pool immediately but comes out...

For the camera quest:
If you're doing everything correctly - you should see glowing circles for where to put the three cameras in the MC's apartment (not the family's house in the residential neighborhood).

Reactions: BreadManGames

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
You don't have a bug.

Meeting Ashley at the Game Shop:
The sister is outside the game shop, if I remember correctly - not inside - meet her there and then go inside together.

For Candy's pool:
If the guard lets you in, you're doing things correctly. I haven't played for awhile - but look for a glowing circle around the pool maybe? She isn't by the pool immediately but comes out...

For the camera quest:
If you're doing everything correctly - you should see glowing circles for where to put the three cameras in the MC's apartment (not the family's house in the residential neighborhood).
I appreciate help I do ty

like said go to shop no sister nothing

like said go to lady house no lady nothing no circle nothing

go to house nothing no circle does say where put nothing

might be a bug

there no other quests showing all say completed

but them 3

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I appreciate help I do ty