SaHa2233

Sep 7, 2021
The big solo one? Were you using your ranged attack? Usually for those ones you should run away and shoot it before it gets close. I think there should be an option before that combat starts to turn combat off altogether as well
The choice is present in the first scene, but it is not present in the second scene with the big monster

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"Sunny outfit stream was a success! Two new fits for our brightest Vesper resident, of the four below the two in the middle are the new ones (Sleepwear and Casual). Love how they came out and can't believe I was opposed to the idea of green on her - she looks great in it!

Have a great weekend y'all!" - Breadman
SunnyOutfitStream.png

Bonus doodle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
full save?
You could load the save of all the previous content in slot 50 and enjoy playing the new content in the update and then you'd have a full save. Or...

(Copy/paste from when I have already answered this question for many people)
Make sure you have your Search results preferences set to "most recent" first.

About halfway down the first page of results:
1697298019438.png
(first of two results if you search for v0.5.5.1 save)

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
Th is is something I'm more curious. Will we see any characters interact with each other after you've added them to your harem in their parts. Like say sabrina and sifa who are friends (not just talking about sex scences thought that's nice. I meant you know discussing the fact their with the same guy)

Malfire0906

Jul 28, 2021
So right now my game is freezing during the movie marathon after Ashley says something is in the hallway what should I do

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/10/15

Made decent progress on Leslie's event, I'm almost done with it, but another tough back end of the week.

I rushed back to work a little too quickly and am paying for it now, was feeling better throughout the week and decided to try a full day Friday, and I think that plus the stream that night was a little to much and my shoulder's taken a big step back. I'm deciding to force myself here and not draw for a few days to see if I can get back right from this, I've been putting a ton of pressure on myself to get X done in Y time and I'm learning I can't physically draw all day every day.

Changing up my workflow was an attempt to see if it would speed things up, and in some ways it has (and overall I think the quality of work improves doing this), but for 06.5 I'm going to do the animation on its own and combine art+code so I can rotate tasks more and hopefully avoid this in the future. We'll see.

I'll keep y'all informed as I go, but this week's stream/doodles might not happen depending on how I'm recovering. Thanks for understanding and have a great week

- Breadman
ProgressLog15_post.jpg

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes