Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
Progress Log - 2023/10/15

Made decent progress on Leslie's event, I'm almost done with it, but another tough back end of the week.

I rushed back to work a little too quickly and am paying for it now, was feeling better throughout the week and decided to try a full day Friday, and I think that plus the stream that night was a little to much and my shoulder's taken a big step back. I'm deciding to force myself here and not draw for a few days to see if I can get back right from this, I've been putting a ton of pressure on myself to get X done in Y time and I'm learning I can't physically draw all day every day.

Changing up my workflow was an attempt to see if it would speed things up, and in some ways it has (and overall I think the quality of work improves doing this), but for 06.5 I'm going to do the animation on its own and combine art+code so I can rotate tasks more and hopefully avoid this in the future. We'll see.

I'll keep y'all informed as I go, but this week's stream/doodles might not happen depending on how I'm recovering. Thanks for understanding and have a great week

- Breadman
View attachment 3008325
Yep, you have to take a break and enjoy the Fall weather.

Riplay2

Mar 12, 2022
Progress Log - 2023/10/15

Made decent progress on Leslie's event, I'm almost done with it, but another tough back end of the week.

I rushed back to work a little too quickly and am paying for it now, was feeling better throughout the week and decided to try a full day Friday, and I think that plus the stream that night was a little to much and my shoulder's taken a big step back. I'm deciding to force myself here and not draw for a few days to see if I can get back right from this, I've been putting a ton of pressure on myself to get X done in Y time and I'm learning I can't physically draw all day every day.

Changing up my workflow was an attempt to see if it would speed things up, and in some ways it has (and overall I think the quality of work improves doing this), but for 06.5 I'm going to do the animation on its own and combine art+code so I can rotate tasks more and hopefully avoid this in the future. We'll see.

I'll keep y'all informed as I go, but this week's stream/doodles might not happen depending on how I'm recovering. Thanks for understanding and have a great week

- Breadman
View attachment 3008325
Thank you for informing us! Its an awesome game :)

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
what does the compatibility patch do?
It's the last-ditch effort you can try if the game gives you a black screen / "Failed to Initialize Graphics" error.
It should only be applied if you absolutely can't get it to work even with the newest drivers from the graphics card manufacturer's site (not Windows Update or whatever), because it will have poor performance in comparison to the standard build.
But in the case it doesn't work despite the latest drivers, poor performance with the compatibility patch is better than no game at all.

Aug 15, 2023
It's the last-ditch effort you can try if the game gives you a black screen / "Failed to Initialize Graphics" error.
It should only be applied if you absolutely can't get it to work even with the newest drivers from the graphics card manufacturer's site (not Windows Update or whatever), because it will have poor performance in comparison to the standard build. But in that case, poor performance is better than no game at all.
Okay, thank you.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
The English teacher, Brenda, is the main focus of .06, but there will also be Leslie (mom) content, and possibly more
YES! I've been wanting to tame Brenda since we first smacked her ass right in the middle of class.

Imagine if we could have her embarrassing herself for us right in the middle of class. Getting her to wear a vibrating buttplug in class. Having her bend over in an extra short skirt with no panties. Making her spank herself in class. I don't know the way to make it work but it would be amazing to have her tamed and obedient.

Reactions: FlyerReady

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
i keep doing exercises in the gym with cassie but nothing happens, i cant pass to the next quest

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I only discovered this game about a week ago, tried it out yesterday for the first time since I'm working on some projects and had other games in priority to finish.

This game is easily one of my favorites.

My favorite girl so far is, Cassie. :love:
I love submissive girls, especially when they have an ass like hers.

wolf-cartoon-wolf.gif

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes